Almost gave up?

James

Community Team Member
Community Team
Was there ever a time you seriously thought about deleting your forum/ website?
Absolutely. There honestly were times that I did do it because I lost passion for it entirely at the time.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Yep. Crafter Craze has been around for a year and I haven't put as much energy into it as I had hoped and I really thought that my friends would join...but they didn't. I have hundreds of friends who do crafts and only a couple of them joined. It's sad really. I'm going to hold out for another year and see how it goes.

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Gamma Premium
Always, when you think you going somewhere, you go down that deep road again and start over again. Just think how much money I would have if I didn't do one single gaming forum.

Even your own mate do not help or join in that matter. over 100s of the time thinking about closing and removing, yet NOPE - Still going. With the increase of IPB licencing, that might change, meaning can't afford it.

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
I think we all have at one time or another. Especially in the beginning when it doesn't seem to be going anywheres & you get a bit impatient :) Forums are hard nowadays. I had one 15 some years ago but the difference was my members didn't have their own forums.
They’re very hard to get going these days my one is completely dead but I’m going to give it a few years to see if things change.

scooter

Reputable
Pffffft...what time is it now?

Abizaga

Up-and-Coming Sensation
FP$
Yep. Crafter Craze has been around for a year and I haven't put as much energy into it as I had hoped and I really thought that my friends would join...but they didn't. I have hundreds of friends who do crafts and only a couple of them joined. It's sad really. I'm going to hold out for another year and see how it goes.
I really hope it can pick up by then.

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
All forms will die one day and new forums starts up
There’s a few that’s still active but you have to be IGN or just very lucky.

especially two friendships ending them saying they don't wanna help me anymore that's been hard starting it up too.

Last edited:

Fait

Seasoned Veteran
I had that, from the start and he's never helped... U always going to have someone will fail
It’s sad really like things in life are hard enough and people are easily ending friendships one thing I do know though through out the years ForumPromotion has helped me grow.

so mentally I haven’t been the best but I am pushing forward since my site needs to grow.

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
Unfortunately I've had a few communities that I gave up on completely due to loss of interest a chess and guitar forum for instance. Some how over the years I could not let go of Serene Distraction. There is something about this community that has nostalgic ties for me. I think this is why I'm so driven to revive it.

Ashley

Paragon
FP$
Loads of times, especially when I was still working a real life job. I was only working a couple of hours a day, two days a week, but now that I'm retired due to health issues it's like I ain't deleting this thing now