Alternative to Youtube for video to earn

Corzhens

Addicted
May 13, 2017
FP$
With the limitation imposed by Youtube recently, small time video creators are left out in the monetization game. With a required 1,000 subscribers that we cannot reach, we are now in search of an alternative website where we can place our videos and earn from it.

Kaori

New Arrival
Mar 20, 2018
FP$
I'd be interested in seeing somebody compete with youtube for the video producer market, the problem is I'm not sure who could stand to put out the money that google can.

Keranov

The Patron Saint of Vodka
Sep 15, 2016
FP$
If someone wants to make an alternative of Youtube he/she needs to be a partial owner of Google to be able to invest the required amount of money.

With the limitation imposed by Youtube recently, small time video creators are left out in the monetization game. With a required 1,000 subscribers that we cannot reach, we are now in search of an alternative website where we can place our videos and earn from it.
Ya, but still youtube is a number one place for video submission and earning from that.....

Sarah15

New Arrival
Apr 24, 2018
FP$
I would say that YouTube is the best platform for that. I am not sure whether the other platforms will have as big of an audience. Keep in mind that if you can't reach 1k subs on YouTube, which is the biggest platform right now, I don't know whether the other platforms will work for you. However, this article provides a list of YouTube alternatives and a short description of their performance.
https://www.1and1.com/digitalguide/online-marketing/social-media/youtube-alternatives-an-overview-of-the-best-portals/
I hope this will help you out! Good luck :)