AmericanRepublic

K

kode_block

I don't get it?
Neither do I.

@Web2019, you really need to start putting Detail into your Posts rather than just saying random crap that makes everybody confused. As you can tell, both me and @Empire are both really confused on what you're trying to say. So, go back and edit your Original-Post and actually tell us what you're asking for.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
@ChrisGrigg @Lämmchen

There's no Trojan on the site. Its working just fine.

That's incorrect. I just checked again and Malwarebytes gives me the following message (so please go about correcting this)

K

kode_block

@ChrisGrigg @Lämmchen

There's no Trojan on the site. Its working just fine.
Well if the FP Staff are saying that it contains a Trojan then that definitely raises some eyebrows. What makes it even worse is the incredibly off, Domain-Name. Everytime I see a Domain with 'unaux', that makes me start questioning if Malware is going onto my Computer and I don't even know it.

That's incorrect. I just checked again and Malwarebytes gives me the following message (so please go about correcting this)

View attachment 6921
As you can see, @Lämmchen, has provided evidence that MalwareBytes is detecting a Trojan.

I also advise that you get this checked before people start calling you out for it.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
K

kode_block

I can assure you that the site is safe.
Although I don't use MalwareBytes and haven't received a warning when visiting, I'm very suspicious of that Site.

Better get that terrible Site of yours fixed.

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
If you are completely sure then you should go to this link to get your site unlisted from Malwarebytes and follow the instructions they give:

Edited to add that they will keep it blocked if it still contains an issue!