Around 6,000 Followers at The Drum Lesson FB Page

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
:aussiecongaparrot:

https://www.facebook.com/thedrumlesson - around 6,000 likes.

FB page for https://thedrumlesson.com

This is a good start. However, to truly get results for my Patreon page, I need 100,000 followers - which costs $20,000. Anyway, who has some similar project? What are your dreams and aspirations?

Lämmchen

Addicted
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Back on Feb 6 you had 528 members so wow, you're increasing very quickly!! Good job. I know you want it to be even quicker but just keep doing what you're doing because it's working.

Reactions: Jason76

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Blogger
Jun 25, 2009
Earth
wubur.com
FP$
That's awesome news, but I do want to ask if you used any services to inflate the numbers... I noticed that some of the posts do not have that many likes, which is odd for 6,000+ followers. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I just wanted to ask because you said that 100,000 followers costs $20,000 so it seems like you are buying them?

Anyways, I remember when you first started up and were looking for advice. Great job & progress. Forum is looking a lot better too :)

Reactions: Jason76

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
That's awesome news, but I do want to ask if you used any services to inflate the numbers... I noticed that some of the posts do not have that many likes, which is odd for 6,000+ followers. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, I just wanted to ask because you said that 100,000 followers costs $20,000 so it seems like you are buying them?

Anyways, I remember when you first started up and were looking for advice. Great job & progress. Forum is looking a lot better too :)
No, they're not coming naturally - but that doesn't mean the material is bad! Just judge for yourself - whether the pdf and sound lessons are good or not.

I mean, the thing is - even with good stuff - rarely does anyone find out about it without ads.

Oh, and another thing, you have to pay to boost posts - so that's why few likes - more than likely. When I do boost stuff - people usually like it.

Back on Feb 6 you had 528 members so wow, you're increasing very quickly!! Good job. I know you want it to be even quicker but just keep doing what you're doing because it's working.
Paying - LOL.

Reactions: Ghost