• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Closed Article Services

• Thread starter Deleted member 25872
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 25872

Need an Article on your Blog? Please contact me and I will write one ranging from 500-2000 words depending on your preference. If you are interested, please PM me on Forum Promotion where we can discuss the trade privately.

300-500 Words = 15USD$

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 25872

The information has been updated. Buy an Article today!

D

Deleted member 25872

what's the cost for words under 500 and 100?
25USD$. I am willing to write an Article based on your topic or genre. Send me a private message to discuss further, and if you are wanting to have weekly blog posts, I can arrange a discount for loyalty.

Just a reminder that the following services are also available:

Need an Article on your Blog? Please contact me and I will write one ranging from 500-2000 words depending on your preference. If you are interested, please PM me on Forum Promotion where we can discuss the trade privately.

500 - 1000 Words = 50$
1000 - 2000 words = 75$

Cumulus

Paragon
Marketing Team
25USD$. I am willing to write an Article based on your topic or genre. Send me a private message to discuss further, and if you are wanting to have weekly blog posts, I can arrange a discount for loyalty.

Just a reminder that the following services are also available:

500 - 1000 Words = 50$
1000 - 2000 words = 75$
You know this is hugely inflated right? The average pay per word is 1-3pence in the UK (Forbes, Daily Telegraph etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.