Article Writing

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
I'm thinking of writing some articles for the FP blog. What is the current FP$ rate, and do you think this needs to be revised? Perhaps there could be alternatives, like PayPal USD$ cash incentives?

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
I'm thinking of writing some articles for the FP blog. What is the current FP$ rate, and do you think this needs to be revised? Perhaps there could be alternatives, like PayPal USD$ cash incentives?
Thanks for the idea Alex - this is something I am currently finalising as part of the Marketing Team and will be announcing in the announcements forum in due course. There will be a small FP$ incentive, alongside a linkback and author bio segment. There won't be any PayPal or USD$ incentive at this moment in time.

If you're interested further, before I announce the formal procedure to submit pieces to me for review, do drop me a PM and we can discuss further :) Likewise for anyone wanting to get involved early so we have some 'relaunch content' ready in the pipelines!

Reactions: ZandraJoi

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge
Hi @Bizdustry.com,

Following up on this, I have now completed my internal planning for the blog relaunch :) I am going to go ahead and archive this, as a public topic on this will be created very soon for feedback and comments!

Thanks for your suggestion and helping make FP a better place :nyan:

Reactions: Thomasss