Ask a question, get an answer - OBK

Oblivion Knight

Package Team Member
Package Team
Meme Dis Gonna B Gud GIF
..things could get interesting.

Update as of 23/09/21
Please don't ask me non-personal questions, I haven't applied to go on Mastermind and I'm not going to Google the answer. I've humored these a few times with my own answers, but now I'm going to reserve the right to ignore them. Thanks.

Last edited:

Oblivion Knight

Package Team Member
Package Team
My partner has a dog - a miniature pinscher cross (not sure what with!).

What is the dumbest way you’ve been injured?
Probably by slipping and falling off a wall, faceplanting the pavement below - it was icey.

Thankfully I escaped with one broken tooth, and a cut on my chin that required stitches.

Which family member are you closest to & why?
Probably my Dad. I just feel like I could depend on him in an emergency, unlikely the majority of other family members.

Do you have a pocket protector for pens? :p
No, I'm not that nerdy.. :wtf:

Oblivion Knight

Package Team Member
Package Team
What is your favorite song & why?
Yikes.. I couldn't truthfully give you one song. Heck, I'd struggle with one artist. My mood has a big impact on the music I want to listen to at any given time.

If I'm in a good place and feeling happy, Ed Sheeran is often a go-to. Similarly, if I'm in a bad place and feeling sad or angry, Linkin Park is my band of choice.

How do you feel about Albert Wesker?
I feel like they've overcomplicated his storyline. Yeah he was a bad guy in the original game, but he was a badass that got his comeuppance.

I seem to remember that Resident Evil Code: Veronica left me feeling quite confused (I've only played through it once).. :sweatsmile:

Do you plan to watch Matrix 4 ?
Yes. I quite liked the original trilogy, and I don't think that Keanu Reeves would do it if he didn't have faith in the project.

He doesn't strike me as a sell-out.

WHat're your 2022 goals?
I don't really have any other than to keep fighting the good fight. With a history of depression, I've learned to just try and tackle one day at a time.

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
I feel like they've overcomplicated his storyline. Yeah he was a bad guy in the original game, but he was a badass that got his comeuppance.

I seem to remember that Resident Evil Code: Veronica left me feeling quite confused (I've only played through it once).. :sweatsmile:
Yes!!! I agree 100%.

What's your favorite Arcade Game?

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
I enjoy shooting hoops but for some reason I'm terrible at those arcade basketball games haha

Where do you stand with seafood?