Ask Away

Draven

Reputable
FP$
When you we're at a young age, like 5-10, what did you enjoy doing the most?(From what you can remember)

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
Ghost said:
If you had the chance, with no cost to you whats so ever, would you take a trip to Egypt? Why or why not?
I would take it as it is free and a holiday is a holiday and it is better then being at home. I would probably find it way to hot though -lol-

When you we're at a young age, like 5-10, what did you enjoy doing the most?(From what you can remember)
I used to really enjoy making thins out of Lego like houses (Not full size ones obviously -razz- ) and other things and some were quite good... I haven't got the patience anymore as i used to spend hours making things just to break it up again and make something else -lol-

ℓєσ gнσѕт

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
If you could give someone like me one reason to get into soccer, or football in the UK, what would it be? Im not a big fan right now, but im always up for trying new things and such.

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
Ghost said:
If you could give someone like me one reason to get into soccer, or football in the UK, what would it be? Im not a big fan right now, but im always up for trying new things and such.
Anything can happen as any team can beat anyone

Agent 86 said:
Have you ever encounted a ghost or a zombie or anything like that?
No, nothing like that...

Elimanater71 said:
What are you?

Zombie
Ghost
WereWolf
Emoticon
Dora the Explorer
My Mom
Muder He Wrote's Lover
All of the Above
Your mom -lol-

Ste

Madly Diligent
He was looking on online dictionary. -lol-

If you could have any car in the world, what would it be?

Aston

Reputable
FP$
Those things are fast, why not an Aston Martin ~cheesey_grin~

Do you watch NBA, NFL, or any US League Sports.

Aston