Ask Away

Subz

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
Did you ever think FP would get so successful when you 1st started it?

Creativebot

Paragon
FP$
If the world was taken over by zombies, and there are just a few thousand survivors(and your one of them), what place would you go to for food, guns, ammo, and rest?

And if your wondering the zombies are like the ones from Left 4 Dead!

:lol:

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
Do you hate when people act a certain way around different people?

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
inpaqt said:
What is like to be employed at QD? :lol:
It's a job. Many people don't have one.

Oliver said:
Do you hate people who bump really old topics?
It depends why they bump them.

Subz said:
Did you ever think FP would get so successful when you 1st started it?
No

Creativebot said:
If the world was taken over by zombies, and there are just a few thousand survivors(and your one of them), what place would you go to for food, guns, ammo, and rest?

And if your wondering the zombies are like the ones from Left 4 Dead!

:lol:
I would kill myself.

sshare said:
Do you hate when people act a certain way around different people?
Yes

sbfc said:
Have you forgot how to answer questions? :lol:
No, i just forgot the topic otherwise i would have answered and oddly enough this forum isn't my first point of call when i log on.

Ghost

Seasoned Veteran
How did you like being admin here?
You can be honest.

If it was hard, then that just shows how devoted you were and how good the admins are doing to keep this place running.

CyberFreak

Legendary Typer
Getting the good feedback on the forum was always. Getting feedback on something you have put probably hundreds of hours into over the course of over 2 and a half years is great and does give you a good feeling. It was hard... Very hard as with a forum this size. Everybody wants different things and everytime we added/removed something some members would love it and some members would be very angry about it. There wasn't always a compromise in every situation so sometimes one set of members had to be upset and unfortunately their anger and complaints do get directed at the admins and it is hard making a decision knowing that whatever you do you will make enemies.

It has been a good experience but it is nice to have the heavy weight of FP off my aching shoulders as the stress does get quite intense at times.

Mr.Snuggles

Part Of The Furniture
Nothing like bumping an old topic! However, I noticed hardly any of the admins have active hot seat threads, time to fix that!!

Why are you not around on FP as much?