Ask Me Something And I Probably Won't Answer It(But maybe I will...)

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
So, Arvid, you've returned mid-July instead of June. What happened to not coming back?

✔Same writing style; ✔Same use of punctuation and randomly capitalized words; ✔Same type of avatar (anthropomorphized deer; other avatars were also anthro animals); ✔Posted more non-photos in the "Post your picture" thread, like before; ✔Made an "Ask me anything" thread in the same style as the last one

You can just say you came back, man. You don't have to, like... pretend to be another person.

Last edited:

Code_Block

Acquaintance
Jun 26, 2019
github.com
FP$
So, Arvid, you came back mid-July instead of June. What happened to not coming back?

I know it's you. ✔Same writing style; ✔Same use of punctuation and randomly capitalized words; ✔Same type of avatar (anthropomorphized deer; other avatars were also anthro animals); ✔Posted more non-photos in the "Post your picture" thread, like before; ✔Made an "Ask me anything" thread in the same style as the last one

You can just say you came back. It's ok. You don't have to, like... pretend to be another person.
Ok, yeah it's me.

I guess I didn't do a good enough job to hide myself. As for coming back, I can't even remember why I came back(Probably because I have a terrible Memory). I'm pretty sure it was just to promote a Site that I was doing for fun.

The reason I never wanted to say it was me was because I didn't want to receive criticism after coming back after leaving for the second time. Yet, now that you know who I am, I guess if I do get criticism then it's what I deserve.

Elli

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
Just stick around this time! Keep your account, and post when you feel like it or have something to share. Forums don't need to be an all-or-nothing deal, especially one like this.

It really is ok that you came back. No criticism here.

What's your new site?

Code_Block

Acquaintance
Jun 26, 2019
github.com
FP$
Just stick around this time! Keep your account, and post when you feel like it or have something to share. Forums don't need to be an all-or-nothing deal, especially one like this.

It really is ok that you came back. No criticism here.

What's your new site?
I'll try to stay around this time :p

As for the Site, I wouldn't even bother asking. It's just been sitting gathering dust for the past couple of weeks and now that I remember it, I plan on deleting it later.

But I am working on an Open-Source Project that you can embed into your Site.
What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
Hmm....That's a hard one....Probably a Wolf.

Code_Block

Acquaintance
Jun 26, 2019
github.com
FP$
Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
I've been to many Beaches before but I've never been on a Mountain. But if I had to choose, it would definitely be Mountains. I hate Beaches.
Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to just go with the flow?
I prefer things to be carefully Planned as you never know what could happen.

Reactions: Lämmchen