• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Ask me stuff

Cammeh

Owner
Administrator
Owner
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Well @Cameron james jones if i am remembering right played for the suns the Suns are not so hot right now , so I'm not pleased at the moment.
He kept the bench warm for LeBron for a number of years. He played with LeBron in Miami and then went with him to Cleveland. Now he's the GM of the Suns all of a sudden.

Are you excited about Ayton? He's looking like a beast.

ZachJ

Resident
Feb 14, 2013
Mt. Everest
www.socialhideouts.com
FP$
He kept the bench warm for LeBron for a number of years. He played with LeBron in Miami and then went with him to Cleveland. Now he's the GM of the Suns all of a sudden.

Are you excited about Ayton? He's looking like a beast.
Ayton as well as most of the suns have the capability of working as a team but there egos get in the way, they are to busy focusing on the financial aspects of the game.
Do you think Devin Booker deserved that max deal?
Devin has the shooting ability down, but needs to keep the cocky act, to a minimum.