Ask me things

Jason76

Madly Diligent
I joined on Nov 16, 2016 (had to look it up). I forgot why I joined. Anyway, it's been a swell place and I don't mean to be an attention hound.

My sites:

HostingCompany.xyz
TheCompany.Host
DrumLesson.biz
TheChat.xyz
TheChat.biz
ArtLesson.info
GuitarLesson.us
TriCityWork.com

are the current ones on the air.

DrumLesson.us
BassLesson.us
FreeMusicStudy.com

are currently in limbo.

Jason76

Madly Diligent
DrumLesson.biz would be because I like drumming. Maybe TheChat.xyz would be 2nd and then HostingCompany.xyz and then GuitarLesson.us However, once others are developed, I would like them more.

Of the dead sites, I liked DrumLesson.us. It has a lot of posts and I would like to bring that back eventually.

Jason76

Madly Diligent
I like SWC, BaySide Gamers, Game Rebels, Yaketys, Hive Gamurs, Anime Manga Forum, MineCraft Forum, and WebsiteForums.org. But that doesn't mean I am especially interested in gaming or manga - though, I do like gaming somewhat. It means I admire the design, material, and organization.

Salt

Reputable
FP$
Which site is your most popular and how active is it? Do you think focusing on one forum or two at a time would help improve that community?

Aaron

Legendary Typer
FP$
Cookie Badge
What are your hopes and dreams for 2018

Jason76

Madly Diligent
Will you chnage your image in your profile

OK, I will change if it people hate it. :)

What are your hopes and dreams for 2018

I want to develop this math forum cause it seems to have promise. I have a real smart partner, though, not saying I can't do quite a bit math myself.

Also, I want to develop the webmaster and general chat ones more - and of course, a new drumming instruction forum.

Last edited: