• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Ask me things

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
I joined on Nov 16, 2016 (had to look it up). I forgot why I joined. Anyway, it's been a swell place and I don't mean to be an attention hound.

My sites:

HostingCompany.xyz
TheCompany.Host
DrumLesson.biz
TheChat.xyz
TheChat.biz
ArtLesson.info
GuitarLesson.us
TriCityWork.com

are the current ones on the air.

DrumLesson.us
BassLesson.us
FreeMusicStudy.com

are currently in limbo.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
DrumLesson.biz would be because I like drumming. Maybe TheChat.xyz would be 2nd and then HostingCompany.xyz and then GuitarLesson.us However, once others are developed, I would like them more.

Of the dead sites, I liked DrumLesson.us. It has a lot of posts and I would like to bring that back eventually.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
I like SWC, BaySide Gamers, Game Rebels, Yaketys, Hive Gamurs, Anime Manga Forum, MineCraft Forum, and WebsiteForums.org. But that doesn't mean I am especially interested in gaming or manga - though, I do like gaming somewhat. It means I admire the design, material, and organization.

Salt

Reputable
FP$
Which site is your most popular and how active is it? Do you think focusing on one forum or two at a time would help improve that community?

Aaron

Legendary Typer
FP$
Cookie Badge
What are your hopes and dreams for 2018

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Will you chnage your image in your profile

OK, I will change if it people hate it. :)

What are your hopes and dreams for 2018

I want to develop this math forum cause it seems to have promise. I have a real smart partner, though, not saying I can't do quite a bit math myself.

Also, I want to develop the webmaster and general chat ones more - and of course, a new drumming instruction forum.

Last edited: