Ask me whatever

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Username: Use to be "Bazinga!" when I first joined, then I used "Grimalkin" for a while. Now I"m "Pennywise".
Favourite foods & drinks: My favorite restaurant is TGI Friday's
Favourite bands/music: Lacuna Coil, Rammstein and Scarlet Sins
Hobbies/sports: My hobbies are playing with my puppy dog, working on my forum, reading, and taking in the occasional movie. Favorite sport is soccer.

Last edited:

Quacker Jack

Seasoned Veteran
What is your favorite color? And what is your ideal climate?

The Governor

Seasoned Veteran
FP$
Bazinga! said:
My favorite character on the Big Bang Theory is Sheldon Cooper. I remember laughing non-stop when I first saw that on the show and just decided I had to have that as my username.

I don't watch that show, so don't get the reference. :p

What is it about the Package Team that you love? Aside from wanting to help out, what brought you back to the PT? and what first made you decide to join the PT when you originally did?

Pennywise

Madly Diligent
Drago said:
Bazinga! said:
My favorite character on the Big Bang Theory is Sheldon Cooper. I remember laughing non-stop when I first saw that on the show and just decided I had to have that as my username.

I don't watch that show, so don't get the reference. :p

What is it about the Package Team that you love? Aside from wanting to help out, what brought you back to the PT? and what first made you decide to join the PT when you originally did?

Okay, well on the show called the Big Bang Theory, Sheldon Cooper would jump out or pop into a scene while saying "Bazinga!" which would scare or startle the other characters.

I love meeting new people through working on their forums. I also like seeing other people's forum and seeing what they're into. This is what brought me into the Package Team in the first place. I had taken some time off from the Package Team because there was several things I was juggling in my life at that point in time and I didn't want to see my work as a PTM suffer because of too many things going on. So I took some time off to deal with them but now I have plenty of free time so I can devote it working as a PTM.