Ask PGen98

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
What’s The Strangest Thing In Your Refrigerator?
Hmm...expired eggs would be my answer, since there's nothing terribly odd in my refrigerator, but those eggs need to get out of there ASAP!

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
What’s The Strangest Thing In Your Bedroom?
I don't really have anything terribly strange in my bedroom, I suppose a mug in the shape of a jar of Marmite. That's a little out there.

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
What’s The Strangest Thing In Your Living room?
There's nothing really out of the ordinary in the living room. Just a television, couches and some tables.

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
What's your favorite cheesy pick-up line? Have you ever used it in real life?
I don't really have a favourite pick-up line, and no, I don't use them in real life :)
What was the title of the last book you read?
I was just recently re-reading The Children of Hurin, prior to that it was Bridge of Clay by Markus Zusak

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
Will you always move away from Bolton
I hope to one day move back, or move close.
Do you watch cartoons ?
I used to, I sometimes still watch Futurama or South Park, and I do like to watch some anime, but that's about it these days.
Do you have a favorite holiday? Why or why not?
Christmas because I love the feeling of giving gifts to others. I can't afford to gift what I used to gift, but nothing beats that feeling of seeing a happy face when you give them something they truly enjoy. I don't like giving and I hate to be the focal point of anyone's attention, but giving gifts...I really love doing that!

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
What's nice about Bolton then?
It's a bit of a working class town, but it's seen a lot of investment in recent years, so is a very nice place to live. I haven't been there in over 20 years, so can't verify that, but that's what I hear from family. Also Bolton Wanderers...best football team the world has ever seen ;)