Ask PGen98

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
Favourite Job title
Even though it's the lowest I've ever been paid, my favourite title is still caregiver.
Ever been naked in public
Nope, never. Well, I might have been when I was just a tiny baby, I don't really know on that one, but otherwise, no.

James

Community Team Member
Community Team
Any major goals for the remainder of 2021?

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
Any major goals for the remainder of 2021?
To start the process of finally working on myself. I've put me on the backburner these past few years to focus on my mother's care, but it's time for me to get some much needed help, as well.

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
If you came back in your next life as an animal, what animal would you be?
A panda, then I can just be lazy and roll around all day and people will think it's cute. :D

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
What is actually the meaning of your username? Are you born in 1998?
Nope, not born in 98, I was born in 87 :)

PGen comes from the name of a website I used to run, PlatinumGeneration, I used it for several support forums when I needed assistance and just decided to adopt it as my online name everywhere, even after the site went under. The 98 has been a part of my usernames for a lot longer than that, and comes from the fact that I started watching hockey when I first moved to the US, being a kid of the 90s I of course watched the Mighty Ducks movies a fair few times, and so of course I started watching the Anaheim Mighty Ducks when I first started watching hockey. They had two players, Paul Kariya (#9) and Teemu Selanne (#8) who were one of the most incredible tandems in hockey, so great to watch. I started using the number 98 behind my usernames as a tribute to them. I stopped following the Ducks and started following the Dallas Stars a year later, but the number stuck with me :)

Long and convoluted, but that's where it comes from :)