Ask PGen98

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
What if you are Santa ?
I would love that, I like to give gifts rather than receive them, so to make so many people happy would be amazing!
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
I feel like I answered this one already, but I don't remember where it was in this thread, so -- I get a lot of weird dreams, many of them of the darker variety. I don't think I could list a specific one as being the weirdest.
What if you are an Easter bunny.
...I suppose I'd be ok with being surrounded by eggs and chocolate all the time.
Which one would you miss, Christmas or New Year ?
Christmas, not for religious reasons, because that's not what we celebrate, but for the family time and the giving of gifts to others to make them happy.
I think I did at one point, but certainly not lately.
Do you like to bake?
I don't dislike it, but I haven't done much baking in a while. I used to love making homemade bread and yorkshire puddings, so much fun!
What have you been bitten by?
Lots of things. Fire ants, mosquitoes, various creepy crawlies, stung by bees, had a bed bug problem a few years back that was horrible...

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
Jan or April, which is the best month for you ?
April, I always feel out of sorts in January, trying to get my head around the fact it's a new year.

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
Last book you read
Currently reading through the The History of Middle Earth, book 1 :)
The first movie you watched on a big screen
Hmm...I think it was either Black Beauty or the original Mighty Ducks movie, but I'm not 100% sure on that!
Do you have a generator? Either a whole-home or a portable one?
At the moment, no, though looking to acquire one when the money is right!

PGen98

Package Team Member
Package Team
Do you like public transport ?
I liked public transport in the UK and when I lived near Dallas, but here in AZ it is severely lacking!