Ask Sharon - Ask me anything.

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
R&B is cool. I do have a feeling that we have different artists in mind when we say "R&B". Have you listened to Sam & Dave, Smokey Robinson, or Earth Wind & Fire?

Of course! However, my current R&B playlist are mostly tracks produced in the late 90s and early 2000's. lol

How many times a day you think you walk
At least once.

Do you keep snakes as pets?
I do not.

Can you walk & chew gum at the same time?
I believe so? I can't say I've consciously tested it though!

When was the LEGO brick invented?

I don't know. I would have to Google that one.

If you could spend the whole day with a famous person ( past or present ) who would it be and why?
Jesus. I would want to witness first hand how amazing he was and the miracles he made possible.

Do you like going to the movies or prefer watching at home?
I prefer to go the movie theatres but I must say we mostly watch movies at home. It's just more convenient and cost effective.

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
What brand of perfume is your favorite?

For guys: Dior's Sauvage
For ladies: Coach's Signature Eau de Parfum
How big is the diameter of a basketball hoop in inches?
I never really cared enough to ever look it up.

What was the most unexpected gift you have ever received?
A new bike from my oldest brother for my 10th birthday. It was so unexpected because he never really seemed to care about my birthday and the age gap between us never really encouraged us to grow up together. Come to think of it, people close to me know what I like and seem to hate the idea of getting me something I don't like so they always ask me. My go to answer whenever people ask me what do I want for birthday, Christmas, etc I literally say "coffee, candles, or pens".

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
How many times have you seen the film RED
Zero.

Did you like the new version of Justice League that was streamed during Covid?
Does Wonder Woman 1984 count? I haven't watched the Justice League movies at all.

What's the scariest moment you've encounter in your whole life?
When I turned around momentarily not knowing where my toddler was in the store. Thankfully I quickly found her in the next aisle over. It was a terrifying few seconds. My heart still races now thinking about it!

Drink heavy?
Water? Coffee? Yes!

Alcohol? No.

Do you know how to do hopscotch?
Like the kids game? Sure!

What is the largest moon of Saturn called?
I feel like I should know this but I probably learned it back in the third grade or something. Sorry I don't remember.

What is the loudest animal on Earth?
My 3 year old. lol

I imagine monkeys or birds?