Ask Sharon - Ask me anything.

Sharon

Package Team Member
Package Team
How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
I like to be asked about my thoughts and how I can be helped. I struggle with outright asking for help when I need it but this is a character flaw that I am actively working on trying to improve.

Do you know how to crack an egg without getting shells in it?
Yes. I would love to learn how to do this with one hand though like the professional cooks/chefs know how to do!

What is the most annoying sound?
I would have to say most things that are too high pitched whether that's a fork against glass, screeching chalk again a black board ugh... I've got goosebumps now just thinking about the sounds. lol

What would be your perfect day?
Waking up refreshed without obligation to be anywhere in particular, with breakfast and coffee ready for my consumption. Spend hours outside either hiking or exploring a city. Eating delicious food and being able to spend quality time with my friends and family. Then winding down to a nice warm bath and curling up on the couch with a good book and hot tea.

How long have you had your website(s) running?
Since 2005. o_O

What are you waiting for?
Currently, for my daughter to lay still and go to sleep.

What is the largest moon of Saturn called?
Who Knows Idk GIF by Dolly Parton

Do you have any tattoos?
I do not have any tattoos.

What really makes you angry?
When I see animals or children get hurt.

Favorite TV show?
If I could only pick one? Um... Charmed.

Imagine after you die, you can see all the stats about your life.

Which fact would you be most interested in?
I would be most interested in learning how many times I've brought/shared joy to/with people.

If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days?
Does this mean all expense paid too? If so, I would travel some place I haven't been before. If it's just paid time off, I would definitely just hang out at home and truly rest and recuperate.

Are you an introvert or extrovert? Why so?
I used to think I was an introvert...maybe I still am - I don't need to be in the spotlight to feel energized but I like to be around people - I just don't feel the need to be the center of attention. What does that make me? I don't know, maybe I need to take a test or quiz or something to figure this out. ;)

Last edited: