Ask the Berry

Juneberry

Acquaintance
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
Hihi! I'm a fairly blunt and honest person by nature, so most of your questions will get answered! Just a forewarning, I have a bad memory and also am a bit slow to catch onto things, so if I seem out of sorts despite my nature.... Well, let's blame brain fogs!

Alright, I'll stop rambling, so... Ask me (virtually) anything!

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Favorite Disney movie?

Juneberry

Acquaintance
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
That's a hard question, especially since they took over Fox and thus own all their stuff too. :O
But... The first to come to mind is a tie between the second Mulan movie and Frozen

Juneberry

Acquaintance
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
I'm disabled and can't really work much, but I do some writing and editing for a small literary magazine. It doesn't pay though, so dad calls it a hobby.
I do try to find freelance opportunities for the two skills as well, though. I just suck at finding anything. :'D

Juneberry

Acquaintance
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
I want that! LOL

If you had such a cow what would you name it?
I'd probably name it Cowii. I always call my first cows that in Harvest Moon games for some reason.

Do you like things to be carefully planned or do you prefer to just go with the flow?
That really depends a lot on the thing I'm working on. I tend to pants things when I write most of the time, but I do try to organize and plan the characters, places, etc. carefully.

I also like when my packages come on time. :'D

• Haha
Reactions: Lämmchen

Juneberry

Acquaintance
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
I moved a lot so I'm not sure where to start, but I'll use my grandma's house since that was my more informative years as a preteen.

Liked: Being walking distance from a state park and zoo
Disliked: My family constantly screaming and also being on a really busy street.