Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
**Optional Information**
Username: Moonface
Family: Brother (2 years older than me), mum, dad
Favourite foods & drinks: Pepsi (I'll settle for Coke though if Pepsi isn't an option). Crisps (chips if you're American), candy, chocolate, cookies, pizza...I eat a lot of junk food. :p
Favourite bands/music: Rock/Heavy Metal. Favourite bands depends from time to time, I usually have moments where I'm really into one band, then switch into another band, then maybe another, then go back to a previous band. 30 Seconds To Mars, Muse, Metallica, Tool, and Deftones are some bands off the top of my head that I generally like though. :)
Hobbies/sports: Graphic designing/art. Intending to get a degree in graphic design some time soon.

I also really adore video-games (obvious if you've noticed what forum genre I run) so asking anything of that sort will definitely be a winner. ;)

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
I would generally just give a lot of support in the public areas whenever there was something that needed answering, and I enjoyed doing it just to help people out. One day I unexpectedly received a PM asking if I'd like to be on the support team so that I could also deal with tickets, and seeing it as a way of just being able to give more help, saw no reason not to do it. It was basically just doing the same thing I was already doing, but being able to do more of it. Primarily though I gave support because I wanted too and enjoyed helping people. I'd never done it with the intention nor goal of getting onto the support team. Hence why the offer was so unexpected for me.

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
Gray said:
Is the moon made of cheese? :lol:

What software do you use to design? :)
Can it be made of candy or chocolate instead? Much more yummy. =3

Currently, Adobe Photoshop Elements 5. Serves me relatively well, although I really do need to get a newer Photoshop soon because Elements 5 was released almost a decade ago. XD

Gray

♥AsunaIsBae♥
Oct 9, 2010
FP$
Moonface said:
Currently, Adobe Photoshop Elements 5. Serves me relatively well, although I really do need to get a newer Photoshop soon because Elements 5 was released almost a decade ago. XD
Haha, you know what they say, If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :laughing: :p

In your opinion what's the hardest thing to design? :p

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
Gray said:
At what age did you start designing? :p
Favourite colour? (+why?)
When I was 15. I started then because I was into wrestling at the time and I'd use custom VHS covers someone was making for PPV events, which I would record when they were on TV. Then one day they stopped updating their website, so I made my own more out of having no other choice at the time. Then when I found they'd actually moved to a forum to post their work with others who also made wrestling covers, I just joined up and contributed my own covers there for a few years until I lost interest in wrestling.

Favourite colour...blue. My entire bedroom is painted blue, and has a blue carpet. Even the bed colour scheme is blue. I just need to become a smurf and it'll be complete. :p

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
Centur said:
Will you post in my question thread? It feels lonely. :(

Also, what's your favorite rock band?
I'll try, but I don't get much time to visit here often lately so I might not get to post many questions to you.

As for my favourite rock band...30 Seconds To Mars. A bit tough since I usually listen to different bands for different periods of time depending on my mood.
Mika said:
What's your favorite place to visit in England?
London. It's the only place I've ever been to in London that had stuff I liked to check out. Places like Cornwall and Yorkshire are nice but a bit boring for my age. XD

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
Drago said:
Who is your favorite character in The Last of Us?
Ellie. I just love her attitude and she was the character I cared for most out of the game. Her gameplay is also some of the best in the game thanks to the fact that a New Game+ doesn't give you any advantages with her like when playing with Joel.

The Governor

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
US
ararielfett.webs.com
FP$
Moonface said:
Drago said:
Who is your favorite character in The Last of Us?
Ellie. I just love her attitude and she was the character I cared for most out of the game. Her gameplay is also some of the best in the game thanks to the fact that a New Game+ doesn't give you any advantages with her like when playing with Joel.
I like her as well. Joel..I feel like he's just there to be the adult in the game.

Since you've played TLoU, have you played The Walking Dead game?

Moonface

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 12, 2014
England
universalgaming.net
FP$
Drago said:
Since you've played TLoU, have you played The Walking Dead game?
I have not. I've considered it, but I often found myself disappointed in the TV series and so wonder if the game would end up doing the same thing. The TV series just often got more and more boring for me, and I eventually gave up on it after things like everyone already being infected seemed to just be forgotten about in Season 3, and the way Andrea was handled terribly. Even Daryl isn't enough to make me continue watching it any more. :/

The Governor

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 3, 2014
US
ararielfett.webs.com
FP$
I agree about the TV series. It has gotten boring and disappointing. I've been watching a few youtubers play it, and it's a fun game. It mainly comes down to whether or not it looks fun to you. :)

If you were thrown into TLoU, what is the first thing you'd do?

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Mar 10, 2014
Texas
atriumforum.com
FP$
But I love Daryl D: I've heard the game is better than the show. -shrugs-

Do you prefer texting or do you prefer actually calling someone to talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.