• Hello Guest, we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with our email system. Please expect a delay in email delivery.

Asking a Reverie

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Re: Ask Reverie

Dang it's been 7 months since I've posted in here. :r Bump? Ask questions. Get to know Reverie :D

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran

I'm a semiorganized person. I get stressed with too much mayhem, but I've never been one that was too organized in the first place. I'm one of those where I know where everything is, everything has a place or a spot lol.

Joe

Madly Diligent
Ask Reverie

Reverie said:
Username: Reverie
Family: In the area near me I have a dad, grandmother and grandfather. In a different state I have about 10 aunts and uncles and about 500 cousins.
Favourite foods & drinks: Food - Mexican I love chips and salsa. Drinks - Don't really have a favorite.
Favourite bands/music: I don't really have a favorite artist or genre or anything. I love all music. :D
Hobbies/sports: Video games, photography, forums, reading occasionally.

Feel free to ask more questions. :)
How would your friends describe you?

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran
Ask Reverie

Joe said:
Reverie said:
Family: In the area near me I have a dad, grandmother and grandfather. In a different state I have about 10 aunts and uncles and about 500 cousins.
Favourite foods & drinks: Food - Mexican I love chips and salsa. Drinks - Don't really have a favorite.
Favourite bands/music: I don't really have a favorite artist or genre or anything. I love all music. :D

Friends would most likely to describe me as caring, entertaining and perhaps fun. :)

Joe

Madly Diligent
Ask Reverie

Reverie said:
Joe said:
Reverie said:

Friends would most likely to describe me as caring, entertaining and perhaps fun. :)

In what ways can you be entertaining?

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran

I find that possibly my hyperactivity is entertaining, or just the way I talk. I tend to make people laugh without trying too much. :p

Joe

Madly Diligent

Reverie said:
I find that possibly my hyperactivity is entertaining, or just the way I talk. I tend to make people laugh without trying too much. :p

Making people laugh is a good thing :)

Do/did you have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)?

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran

Joe said:
Reverie said:

Making people laugh is a good thing :)

Do/did you have ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)?
Nope I don't ^.^ I just have random moments where I'm hyper.

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran

Joe said:
After ingesting caffeine or just naturally? :p

Do you exercise regularly?
Mostly just naturally. :) I find that caffeine if anything just lowers my hyperactivity.

And I exercised during the school year I took a break during the summer mostly because I had gotten super sick, one thing after another, so I need to get back in the swing of things though!

Reverie

Seasoned Veteran

Joe said:
If you could live forever, how would you spend eternity?
Learning and helping honestly. I would love to travel the world and be able to learn my entire eternity and help others with the knowledge I've learned.

Martian said:
If you could own an island, what would be on it and what would you name it? :O
Oh man. :eek: white sand, a big house that is mostly open to the sun. beautiful trees and birds. But also I'd want every game possible! I'd name it Reverie of course. :)

Thomasss

Community Team Leader
Community Team

Reverie said:
Joe said:
If you could live forever, how would you spend eternity?
Learning and helping honestly. I would love to travel the world and be able to learn my entire eternity and help others with the knowledge I've learned.

Martian said:
If you could own an island, what would be on it and what would you name it? :O
Oh man. :eek: white sand, a big house that is mostly open to the sun. beautiful trees and birds. But also I'd want every game possible! I'd name it Reverie of course. :)

What color would all the birds be? ;o