FP$
Website URL
https://webmaster.place
Package Type
Ruby Package
Package Upgrade
Yes
Additional Information
Avoid the Off topic stuff and promotion.
As much as I hate posting packages I do need a little bit more content. I'd like to get the extra 33 threads for + $300 FP as well.

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
rejected.png

Sorry, but your request has been rejected because you need to make 25 posts before requesting, profile posts are excluded. Once the problem is resolved, you may request again. If you have any further questions, you may ask here.

Please be sure to read our Package Request Guidelines, found here.

Xyphien

Addicted
Jul 25, 2012
www.Xyphien.com
FP$
rejected.png

Sorry, but your request has been rejected because you need to make 25 posts before requesting, profile posts are excluded. Once the problem is resolved, you may request again. If you have any further questions, you may ask here.

Please be sure to read our Package Request Guidelines, found here.

Could you help me out here? I just counted the exact amount of posts I've made within 7 days and it was 28 as of this rejection. What am I doing wrong to get this continuously rejected? These are skipping reactions and profile posts so it doesn't make sense to me what so ever as to why it's being rejected. I need help coach. What am I doing wrong here?

Untitled.png

• Winner
Reactions: Matthew

ZandraJoi

Package Team Leader Assistant
Package Team
Jun 11, 2020
Michigan
holisticallysecular.proboards.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Hello! I counted them together with what you had in the Screenshot.
You only had 23 when you requested it. Unfortunately, you can’t make them up after Requesting. You now have enough if you want to request again.
Just to recap, you would need the required post count BEFORE Requesting in order for it to go through.
It’s FP’s Rules & we are required to stick to them.
In the past, I know people were allowed to make posts up after requesting but they changed the rules.
I apologize that it can get confusing sometimes!