Avengers: Infinity War (part 2)

Discussion in 'Entertainment Discussions' started by Grimalkin, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Grimalkin

Grimalkin Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+741
    Trailer for Avengers: Infinity War (part 2) is below but it looks to be just a teaser. It also looks like they are calling this movie Endgame.

2. Jerlene

Jerlene Collecting FP$ Administrator

+523
    I didn't even see the first one yet. I really need to get on that.

3. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,125
    First one was alright, And also to say it just not been out that long and so the secound is an fake

4. Cameron Taylor

Cameron Taylor Owner Administrator Owner

+787
    I wasn't a huge fan of the other Avengers movies, but I'll definitely be watching this at some point. The trailer looks pretty awesome. Definitely something I'll Redbox when it becomes available. :p

5. Kino

Kino Captain Awesome. Retired Admin

+77
    I can't wait!

6. Newtflame

Newtflame Acquaintance

+4
    It really looks interesting, wonder which other marvel characters they will bring in the film that weren't in the first one.

7. ebbymac

ebbymac Familiar Face

+36
    The only person more excited than me for this movie, is my younger sister :grin: Our dad (a home builder by trade) is currently finishing the basement in my house, which we will outfit with a projector and theater screen. I'm hoping he'll be done early April so we can have a Marvel Movie Marathon in anticipation for Endgame!

She really loves Captain America, she's always telling me how much she'll cry if (when) he dies. She was awfully upset about Loki in Infinity War, haha!

I hope Endgame will be the epic finale Marvel has been building up to since Iron Man. It's been over 10 years now. :disrelieved:

8. Empire

Empire Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+2,125
    Seen the first and looking forward to see how this turns out to be