Avengers: Infinity War

Discussion in 'Entertainment Discussions' started by Joshua Farrell, Apr 28, 2018.

1. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Community Administrator Administrator

+784
    I went to see this movie earlier today, and I would say that I liked it. :) Anyone else have seen it yet on opening day?

2. IT

IT Madly Diligent Staff Team

+679
    I haven't been able to watch this movie yet. I do plan on seeing it, I just don't know when I'll be able to see it. Did you enjoy the movie, Joshua (no spoilers, please)?

3. Joshua Farrell

Joshua Farrell Community Administrator Administrator

+784
    Came out today, so it is understandable. :)

I enjoyed it. Though I hated the fact that the movie had too much stuff going on in it, and the fact that it was almost 3 hours long.

4. Corzhens

Corzhens Addicted

+76
    This movie is definitely a blockbuster. I haven't seen it yet but from the posts of my friends in social media and the reviews I hear from the neighborhood who saw the movie, it may be the biggest movie of the year. This has gone trending not only in Facebook but also in other social media network. I guess there is another sequel coming up.

5. TDK

TDK Paragon

+361
    $800 million worldwide in its first 5 days.
    Damn.

6. Tick-O-Tock

Tick-O-Tock Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+1,839
    I seen it but not a big fan! allot of action so YEAP

7. Carlos X

Carlos X Up-and-Coming Sensation

+75
    I got a chance to watch it with family. It's good. However, you won't understand most of the story if you didn't see an Avengers film or comic. This Avengers film is actually a sequel to another Avengers film. At the end of a Avengers film, Thanos is seen already in possession of a stone. I just went like "holy shit." Because there's Galactus, and there's Thanos. Easily 2 of the most powerful villains in the Marvel universe, only after... Phoenix.

8. IT

IT Madly Diligent Staff Team

+679
    I finally got a chance to see this movie. I actually liked it. There will be an Infinity Wars part 2, which is set to be released May 3rd of 2019. I'm glad we only have to wait a year to find out how it all ends. I hate it when they make you wait several years before they produce the sequel. By that time, you'd have to re-watch the first movie before you go see the sequel because you can't remember anything.

9. Creaky

Creaky Up-and-Coming Sensation

+0
    Saw this last weekend, thought it was very good. Looking forward to seeing the 2nd part next year.

10. SimiCart

SimiCart Familiar Face

+5
    I watched it. However, I really disappointed for it. It is not as good as I expected

11. Carlos X

Carlos X Up-and-Coming Sensation

+75
    Then it sounds like this was going to be a 4-hour story that is split into two films or three. Kinda like the Hunger Games films.

12. Daljetarora

Daljetarora New Arrival

+0
    Not on opening but on the second day I watch this movie and now waiting for its second part.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2018
  13. Marako0406

Marako0406 Acquaintance

+3
    Literally I still like to watch it again in a movie theater. Feels like I forgot the story haha
    But for the Avengers series this is a great movie though so far

14. Lord Voldematt

Lord Voldematt Manners maketh man Administrator

+758
    This is one of my favorite movies on the year. Loved it. Can't wait for it to hit the streaming services.

15. Allenafaith

Allenafaith Adrenaline Junkie Moderators Valued Contributor

+498
    I saw it but the ending really made me mad. I was disappointed to say the least. :p

16. edenwax

edenwax Reputable

+41
    I feel like I need to watch it again... I uh, I hope the second part is gonna be like "hah fooled you it was aaaaaall a dream!"

:c

17. Tick-O-Tock

Tick-O-Tock Valued Contributor Valued Contributor

+1,839
    I feel like that I have to watch it :p but lets see anyway

18. Simi Cart

Simi Cart New Arrival

+1
    it was fun watching it! My brother and I did have a great time. so much memories

Message from @DylRicho:
    Please keep all self-promotion material within the Promotion Directory section of our forum. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2018
  19. MrDangem

MrDangem Reputable

+44
    I like everything that is new about Tony Stark. Also I love these words "You're not the only one cursed with knowledge"

20. Kino

Kino Captain Awesome. Retired Admin

+62
    Watched the bluray the other day. SO good. Hands down my new favorite super hero movie.