Axpert Jobs

Discussion in 'Webmaster' started by Reddyash, May 4, 2017.

1. Reddyash

Reddyash Up-and-Coming Sensation

+3
    Site Name: Axpert Jobs
    URL: https://axpertjobs.in
    Type: Website
    Genre: Job Portal
    Site Info:
    Axpert Jobs is the fastest growing recruitment and career advancement resources website in the Job sector for employers, recruiters, freelancers and job seekers.

It is also the right market for new job seekers and experienced hire to find and change jobs However, India’s Job market is big and the opportunities are endless. As an employer or a prospective employee, getting your desired results might be next to impossible if you are unsure of where to start or where to look.

2. chase195

chase195 Up-and-Coming Sensation

+27
    Goodluck!

3. arshil khan

arshil khan Acquaintance

+1
    your website link is not working in proper manner , i am trying to reach it but it showing some error of "THIS SITE CANT BE REACH" .please try to solve this problem i am keen interested for seeking the job.

4. Reddyash

+3
    Hello Arshil thanks for informing. We were actually changing servers and that is the time you got the error. Now it is working fine.

5. Reddyash

+3
    Axpert Jobs India is a Free Job Posting site for Indian Recruiters and HR's. Job Seekers and recruiters can register a free account @ Post Free Jobs

6. Jerlene

Jerlene Collecting FP$ Administrator

+622
    Is this only for jobs in India? I would love to post some ads on there if it's worldwide.