Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$

2017 Site Battle Madness
Battle #18 - Sweet 16

Reprise Hosting submitted by @RH-Calvin

vs.

Anime Manga Forum submitted by @Claraviolet

May the best site win! Please vote for your favorite of the two sites listed above. You will receive 5 FP$ for voting in this site battle (to be awarded after the completion of the entire tournament). Let the battle begin!

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
Reprise Hosting

Migi

Phantom Thief Lv. N00B
Something is missing from AMF. If I were to join a manga/anime forum, I would be looking for specific series discussions, especially the on-going ones, because that's where discussions and theories mostly happen. Not saying we can't theorize with old, completed series, but it's reasonably harder. Still, it must've taken a great effort to build such a forum, so much kudos to @Claraviolet and her team for that.

I voted for Reprise Hosting, but I wish best of luck to both! :D

Claraviolet

Paragon
Jun 8, 2014
myanimeforum.net
FP$
Something is missing from AMF. If I were to join a manga/anime forum, I would be looking for specific series discussions, especially the on-going ones, because that's where discussions and theories mostly happen. Not saying we can't theorize with old, completed series, but it's reasonably harder. Still, it must've taken a great effort to build such a forum, so much kudos to @Claraviolet and her team for that.

I voted for Reprise Hosting, but I wish best of luck to both! :D
Well, not many of us are into ongoing stuff migi. Waiting would kill us. Anyway, thank you for your feedback :)

John

Madly Diligent
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$
Congratulations! The winner of this battle is Reprise Hosting, pending final verification. Stay tuned for the next round of SBM, which will be posted tomorrow!

John

Madly Diligent
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$
The final vote tally was 11-9. Congratulations to Reprise Hosting!

Status
Not open for further replies.