• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Battle #21: Relix vs. Languavel

Battle #21: Relix vs. Languavel

• Relix

Votes: 11 52.4%
  • Languavel

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

John

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$

2016 Site Battle Madness
Battle #21 - The Sweet 16

Relix submitted by Kino

vs.

Languavel submitted by Cierra

Let the best site win! Please vote for your favorite of the two sites listed above. You will receive 5 FP$ for voting in this site battle (to be awarded after completion of the entire Site Battle Tournament). This topic will remain open for discussion.

John

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$
I voted for Relix, my go-to music discussion forum. Best of luck to you both! :)

John

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$
Congratulations! The winner of this battle is Relix, pending final verification. Stay tuned for the next round of SBM, which will be posted tomorrow!

John

Retired Administrator
Retired Admin
Dec 11, 2014
America
FP$
One vote in this battle was nulled, due to the user not having the required amount of posts. Therefore, the vote tally was 10-10; a tie. I have assembled a group of unidentified staff members to vote in this battle. By a score of 2-1 in this second vote, Languavel is the winner. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.