Battle #21 - SWC Network vs. Gaming Latest (Sweet 16)

Which site do you choose in the battle?

• SWC Network

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Gaming Latest

Votes: 27 87.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pennywise

Madly Diligent

2018 Site Battle Madness
Battle #21 - Sweet 16

"SWC Network" submitted by @Cessepedes17

vs.

"Gaming Latest" submitted by @Demon_skeith

May the best site win! Please vote for your favorite of the two sites listed above but please be sure you have 10 posts here on the forum before voting. You will receive 5 FP$ for voting in this site battle (to be awarded after the completion of the entire tournament). Let the battle begin!

topned

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jan 29, 2018
myfriendsdirectory.com
FP$
Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: 1 person

Bluezone777

Dinner Team Leader
Sep 5, 2008
SW Florida
FP$
Some of you have way too much invested into this thing. It's just a popularity contest masquerading as something else. Last year, Atrium won this contest and today it's a dead lifeless ghost town which says that either all the boards that in the running that year were terrible or the voters weren't looking at board quality or anything along those lines when they voted. I'd say it's rather obvious which one of the two was at play that year and this year is shaping up to be no different. I figure SWC isn't likely to win even if the whole anti SWC crowd that sprang up over the results of the previous battle didn't happen because Gaming Latest is a legit good board and there would be no shame to losing to a board such as that.

Anyway, I threw my vote to SWC as I like a good underdog battle though I must admit that gaming board looks rather nice so kudos to all who were involved with that board as ten plus years up and running is no easy feat to accomplish.

Reactions: Phossix

Ash

Madly Diligent
Package Team
Some of you have way too much invested into this thing. It's just a popularity contest masquerading as something else. Last year, Atrium won this contest and today it's a dead lifeless ghost town which says that either all the boards that in the running that year were terrible or the voters weren't looking at board quality or anything along those lines when they voted. I'd say it's rather obvious which one of the two was at play that year and this year is shaping up to be no different. I figure SWC isn't likely to win even if the whole anti SWC crowd that sprang up over the results of the previous battle didn't happen because Gaming Latest is a legit good board and there would be no shame to losing to a board such as that.

Anyway, I threw my vote to SWC as I like a good underdog battle though I must admit that gaming board looks rather nice so kudos to all who were involved with that board as ten plus years up and running is no easy feat to accomplish.
I don't think that saying there is an anti-SWC crowd is fair really. In this competition, most users will be looking at a lot of different factors to decide which site they think is the best. And one of those factors will be the community. Now, all you have to do is have a quick look over there to see that the community isn't like something you would find here at FP. Now, I'm not saying that that should not be allowed, it's their choice, they can say whatever they want, it's their forum. But a lot of people will be looking at that and thinking that's not nice and I personally would not want to be a part of a community like that at all.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted member 32117

I don't think that saying there is an anti-SWC crowd is fair really. In this competition, most users will be looking at a lot of different factors to decide which site they think is the best. And one of those factors will be the community. Now, all you have to do is have a quick look over there to see that the community isn't like something you would find here at FP. Now, I'm not saying that that should not be allowed, it's their choice, they can say whatever they want, it's their forum. But a lot of people will be looking at that and thinking that's not nice and I personally would not want to be a part of a community like that at all.
Exactly, First of all this is a battle its suppose to be fun I don't know why people are taking this game seriously too be honest with you. I have been on many forums that are in this battle who won and lost none of them said anything about their opponents in a negative like talking about their site be trash and members calling voters are stupid if they are voting for that site then their here is an example i was on a friends site (Online) @TDK I saw how he and is members whereas a oppose other forum owners not to give any names. As for tensions and stress and winning and losing 1st of all this is a just a game you don't win a Million dollars and fancy car lol. As for the stress, there are ways of going on about it like playing games etc mediating, reading a book just to name a few that people do. not putting members down in general just saying good luck is fine or may the best site win. I also liked when this game wasn't so serious tbh it just went from to fun to like serious. Like SWC is a good site just because of the site Battle madness 2018 I feel get a -100 points for me.

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
SWC Network

Status
Not open for further replies.