• Poll closed .

Aaron

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
  1. BaysideGamers

Reactions: Empire
VGR.com reaches 7 million monthly visitors and publishes 20 new articles per day and our forum has 5x the post count of that BaysideGamers. Thanks for the support everyone.
Darn.. You going well!

JoyFreak

Addicted
VGR.com reaches 7 million monthly visitors and publishes 20 new articles per day and our forum has 5x the post count of that BaysideGamers. Thanks for the support everyone.
Not really sure if we are basing this on statistics. If so, then yes, yours wins by a mile but I think it is more so of the style/appearance of the site/forum. It was a very hard decision and I could have well gone for yours for the simple facts you have stated but unfortunately, the appearance of your site is pretty basic. Try spice it a bit!

Dan The Man

Addicted
Sep 18, 2007
www.vgr.com
FP$
Darn.. You going well!
Appreciate it, and best of luck to you. All good.

Not really sure if we are basing this on statistics. If so, then yes, yours wins by a mile but I think it is more so of the style/appearance of the site/forum. It was a very hard decision and I could have well gone for yours for the simple facts you have stated but unfortunately, the appearance of your site is pretty basic. Try spice it a bit!
I mean, look I am not trying to be bitter or anything. The outcome of this tournament isn't a big deal to VGR, but we are the only website in this competition that is premium 3 letter .com, publishes 20+ articles per day (and pays our writers), AND reaches 7 million visitors per month. Again, I'm happy for @Empire and genuinely mean it but the objective truth is that this poll should not even be close, and I'm sure @Empire would agree.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: Empire and JoyFreak

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
I mean, look I am not trying to be bitter or anything. The outcome of this tournament isn't a big deal to VGR, but we are the only website in this competition that is premium 3 letter .com, publishes 20+ articles per day (and pays our writers), AND reaches 7 million visitors per month. Again, I'm happy for @Empire and genuinely mean it but the objective truth is that this poll should not even be close, and I'm sure @Empire would agree.
That's the beauty of Site Battle Madness. It doesn't matter what the situation is. At the end of the day, it comes down to a winner take all poll that lasts seven days.

Anyways, I've personally voted for VGR.

Reactions: JoyFreak

JoyFreak

Addicted
Darn.. You going well!
Appreciate it, and best of luck to you. All good.

I totally agree with what you are saying and I have seen people being bias in this competition. I don’t even think appearance even matters anymore I mean look at all the other battles. Anyway, you are a winner in my eyes.

And since I have seen it does not matter. I wish I could change my vote now, I would vote for you.

Last edited:
The madness battle doesn't bother me rather, End of the day whatever the outcome is I'm still happy with that. There is no need to be an dick and a turnip about it :confused: End of the day it's the members choice and there options. End of the day I read more about what there options and there views then I can see what I can do to improve. End of the day each person is different one will like dark based and others don't.

VGA is incredible site, I wish bayside had that amount of traffic and active content.

JoyFreak

Addicted
The madness battle doesn't bother me rather, End of the day whatever the outcome is I'm still happy with that. There is no need to be an dick and a turnip about it :confused: End of the day it's the members choice and there options. End of the day I read more about what there options and there views then I can see what I can do to improve. End of the day each person is different one will like dark based and others don't.

VGA is incredible site, I wish bayside had that amount of traffic and active content.
End of the day, it’s VGR not VGA. Js :p

End of the day, it’s VGR not VGA. Js :p
:arghh: VGA reminds me back in the day when I used the port to connect to to play classic games. guess I'm the first that :p to meant to say VGR :cigar:

• Haha

Ash

Seasoned Veteran
Luckily, it's not only about statistics. Otherwise, we might as well just end the battle and give the prizes to the largest sites. This is the beauty of the SBM because there are other aspects that come into play including appearance, viewing experience etc.

I wish both sites the best of luck and everyone needs to remember that the battle isn't over yet.

• Love