• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are. You will always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account by going to your account settings > connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected, you will automatically join our server (if you have already joined, you will be automatically roled). You will automatically be given the role of "Approved Users." And whenever a thread/post is created, a message will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Sweet Sixteen Battle #50: CodeForum.org vs. MeowsePad.org (North Division)

CodeForum.org vs. MeowsePad.org

• CodeForum.org

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • MeowsePad.org

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertise Here

MeowsePad

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2008
FP$
Tossed in my vote for CodeForum to show that there won't be any hard feelings regardless of the result. ;) Good luck, @Malcolmjr96. I can tell that you've worked very hard on your community, and while I know nothing about coding, I would definitely participate in your forum if I did.

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Tossed in my vote for CodeForum to show that there won't be any hard feelings regardless of the result. ;) Good luck, @Malcolmjr96. I can tell that you've worked very hard on your community, and while I know nothing about coding, I would definitely participate in your forum if I did.
And I have done the same due to your hard work and positivity you've shown on your community, here at FP and to me. You are definitely a true admin, and many including myself inspire to be like you.

• Love
Reactions: MeowsePad

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank you so much for all whom have voted thus far!

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
MeowsePads have traces of COVID-19.....

• Haha
Status
Not open for further replies.