Bayside Gamers Post Exchange "official"

Done with my side of 20/20. If you want another one, say, but still need 10 more from you.
My part is done also. I would wait until you have more other members posting then come back with another post exchange. SInce there isn't any other content that I can post to.

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Done with my side of 20/20. If you want another one, say, but still need 10 more from you.
My part is done also. I would wait until you have more other members posting then come back with another post exchange. SInce there isn't any other content that I can post to.
OK, fair enough. I will get some more posters and get back to you.

Grimalkin

Madly Diligent
Would you be willing to do a 5/5 exchange with my forum (click on image in my signature to see my forum)? I'm already registered on your forum under "JennyorAlice" so I will continue to use that account if you agree to an exchange.

Would you be willing to do a 5/5 exchange with my forum (click on image in my signature to see my forum)? I'm already registered on your forum under "JennyorAlice" so I will continue to use that account if you agree to an exchange.
Definitely, will do it GMT UK morning time.

I would be interested in something simple. Would you be willing to do a a 3 for 3? My site link is below.

www.nuptule.com
3/3 is accepted :) I will start now under the name of empire ;) EDIT: Done 5 topics since your website is new with no content

If our writing deal is done, I'm welcome to a 20/20 exchange with Fun Biz Forum.
It's little to much as I'm away from home but if you are willing to wait until next week then it's an go go

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: wiseone.search

wiseone.search

Acquaintance
Jul 31, 2013
U.S.A
FP$
I would be interested in something simple. Would you be willing to do a a 3 for 3? My site link is below.

www.nuptule.com
3/3 is accepted :) I will start now under the name of empire ;) EDIT: Done 5 topics since your website is new with no content
I appreciate you helping me with my website. I've returned the deed an created 5 posts on your forum. The screen name wiseone.search was used for my account alias.

Reactions: Empire