BaysideGamers With New theme "Bayside Fluent"

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Announcing to you all that bayside now has the theme publicly to all for you to see and play around with. Has an amazing option for members to do and see and so far I'm liking it myself. It's now "Bayside Fluent" :)

I decided to make it open to everyone now regards to our new theme, waited long enough. We are calling it Bayside Fluent :) and it's now open to you guys to see. We still are working on it over time and whatnot, and maybe edit the footer once more time.

Anyone willing to help and also have good background image that I can use and suited for the site then please share ;)

www.baysidegamers.com :)

Empire

President Of Fourm Promotion
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
PS Community Suite 4.6.0 is new out people, and that means that an even more cool option is now going to come ;) will update once I have a full day to work on it :)

@ZandraJoi It's paid theme, just made edits to the theme that's all to my and people likings.

Looks awesome! It does a great job displaying the loads of different content your site have. Not sure what your site looked like before but I'd be curious to see if this increases registrations.
Still have the old theme listed for those that still wanted to view or use the theme, it's still being updated and supported as IPS updates their software :) won't go away right just yet, meme.

1623425713853.jpeg

Many changes over the years, started with SMF for the first year LOL

• Informative
Reactions: ZandraJoi