Berry Says Hi

Juneberry

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
Hello everyone! I'm Jaluna, and I'm pretty new to running a forum community. I hope to meet lots of nice fellow administrators and learn the tips and tools I'll need to run my forum the best I can.

A bit about me: I'm 27, a writer/editor, and from the US state of New Jersey.

I don't really know what else to say... But let's all get along well!

Reactions: Cammeh

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Feb 10, 2019
FP$
Thanks for the warm welcome you guys!

I edit various things. I've edited and proofread everything from poetry and short stories to a college student's final essay. :)
My sister-in-law is an editor at a huge Chicago newspaper and loves doing that work. She is mostly in the political department and I know close to nothing about politics and who is who!

Do you mostly do freelance then?

Juneberry

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
In general I freelance, yes. I do have a gig at a small literary magazine as well- but so far it's not earning enough to pay, and I seriously suck at marketing myself for my proofreading and editing skills.

Juneberry

Reputable
Jul 8, 2019
New Jersey
FP$
Hey Jaluna! It’s great to meet you. Welcome to our community.

If you don’t mind me asking, how did you find us?
Hihi! I was asking a friend for advice on places to advertise, and she mentioned I should try using linking sites which she had a few buttons of on her site. This was one of them! So thank Maroon who I no longer am used to calling that :laughing:

Reactions: Cammeh

Aaron

Legendary Typer
Jun 4, 2013
FP$
Cookie Badge
Hai stalker :laughing:

Reactions: Juneberry

Webster

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014
Morganton, NC
FP$
Hello everyone! I'm Jaluna, and I'm pretty new to running a forum community. I hope to meet lots of nice fellow administrators and learn the tips and tools I'll need to run my forum the best I can.

A bit about me: I'm 27, a writer/editor, and from the US state of New Jersey.

I don't really know what else to say... But let's all get along well!
Welcome to FP, Jaluna. :)

Reactions: Juneberry