Best Browser for Web Developing

Rhino.Freak

New Arrival
May 22, 2016
FP$
Hopefully I'm making this in the right section.
To all coders and web masters out there, which browser do you use and recommend for developing?
I have been using chrome and was pretty satisfied with it.
Today i checked out safari on my bro's Mac and was impressed with the options there.

Please share all tips and tricks etc stuff you do with your browser and its developer tools :D

Zil

Familiar Face
May 22, 2016
pixelforums.net
FP$
Google Chrome since every other browser just doesn't cut it for me, with most of them like Firefox being extremely laggy. That's just my biased opinion.

Cosmic

Manners maketh man
Jul 5, 2009
FP$
Chrome and Firefox's developer tools are pretty much identical. Optimally, you should test in all major browsers, though, to make sure nothing breaks.

sprucevn

New Arrival
Nov 8, 2015
FP$
There are different browser you can choose to develop web:
1, Firefox still has the widest range of tools and web development add-ons.
2. Safari and Chrome offer the webkit inspector and, if that’s not enough, decent extensions are appearing in Google’s browser.
3. Opera has DragonFly, one of the better JavaScript consoles, and a number of web developer widgets.
4. IE8 provides capable Developer Tools and some add-ons which may help your coding efforts.

ngocthem88

New Arrival
Dec 10, 2015
FP$
Orlova said:
Can browser effect web development ??????
me too...i also need a answer by someone :(

Adieu

Sep 25, 2016
FP$
Websites seem to be messed up more often for Firefox users so I'd recommend using Firefox because if you can get it right there, it will look fine on all the others (most likely).

David S

Packager
Nov 3, 2013
Blackpool,UK
FP$
I recommended Firefox or Chrome. Never heard of people use things like Opera

Empire

VIP Team Member
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Firefox had its time and it was very famous and had a good community support backing it, but in my opinion chrome is the future and it's progressing in all aspects from user base to addons to support.

Now I use chromes, chrome for web development and designing more for Firefox and maybe for SEO because SEO requires to many addons to be installed and these addons slow down browser so I keep chrome as clean as possible.