Best Browser for Web Developing

Maniak

Acquaintance
Dec 3, 2016
FP$
Huh, I thought people didn't like Firefox anymore. I might as well give the dev version a try sometime!

Nadine Sauriol

New Arrival
Oct 12, 2016
France
FP$
Hello Dear,

Mozila Firefox and Google Chrome Both Browser are Best. But, I think So Mozila Firefox Browser Is Best.

Because,
- Web Development Many ADD ON available in this Browser.
- Easily Impact Elements for this Browser.
- Web Development Error Find Excellent Service Add On this Browser.

Thanks.

Hugop

Up-and-Coming Sensation
May 1, 2015
FP$
Huh, I thought people didn't like Firefox anymore. I might as well give the dev version a try sometime!
I guess you have mistaken FireFox with Chrome. I don't remember an age where Chrome beat FireFox, only in fake statistics.

On my workplace, we all had Chrome once, I told them since the start that we should use FireFox, but they came with "slow loading" excuses. Then our programs stopped working, because Chrome is a genius and only has the problem fixed on Chrome Canary. We downloaded that crappy browser, then some months later more problems showed up, on both Chrome and Chrome Canary.

Now we are using FireFox and there are no "lag issues" or "JS" bugs anymore. This is one of many proofs that most ones saying "FireFox lags" are just faking it and can't accept the truth.

Brad

Paragon
Mar 31, 2010
FP$
I guess you have mistaken FireFox with Chrome. I don't remember an age where Chrome beat FireFox, only in fake statistics.

On my workplace, we all had Chrome once, I told them since the start that we should use FireFox, but they came with "slow loading" excuses. Then our programs stopped working, because Chrome is a genius and only has the problem fixed on Chrome Canary. We downloaded that crappy browser, then some months later more problems showed up, on both Chrome and Chrome Canary.

Now we are using FireFox and there are no "lag issues" or "JS" bugs anymore. This is one of many proofs that most ones saying "FireFox lags" are just faking it and can't accept the truth.
Sounds like hard hitting evidence there buddy. Chrome beats FF any day deal with it.

You mention fake statistics but you dont have any proof.

Canary is bleeding edge meaning they will test stuff on here before it gets out to the stabe release...

Hugop

Up-and-Coming Sensation
May 1, 2015
FP$
Sounds like hard hitting evidence there buddy. Chrome beats FF any day deal with it.

You mention fake statistics but you dont have any proof.

Canary is bleeding edge meaning they will test stuff on here before it gets out to the stabe release...
You ignored the fact that I said both Chrome and Chrome Canary are bad, not only Canary, just like you ignoring the fact that Firefox is better.

I know exactly what Canary is, or why do you think that we downloaded it when there was a JS bug on Chrome?

rohitvpp11

New Arrival
Apr 5, 2017
FP$
Chrome. Firefox has some nice dev tools, yes, but Chrome's dev tools are easily expanded with extensions, and there are currently some very nice ones for React and Redux.

edenwax

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 24, 2011
ed3n.me
FP$
Well first, always test in multiple browsers.

A lot of devs will develop for the most popular browser (now Chrome, but was Internet Explorer in the past), and that can be problematic (as we experienced when Internet Explorer was king).

Second, pick whichever browser has the best feature set for you. I personally like Firefox, as it's what I've used since I switched back in like 2004 haha. It's got a very similar inspector/dev tools to Chrome and it has really caught up in speed. (Plus it doesn't spy on you!)

Teg

Package Team Member
Now a days you need to use Edge, Chrime, safari and Firefox, especially if you want a a diverse range of users on the website. So when developing you need to make sure you develop for multiple browsers and not just one and try to make things responsive from one to the next.

Hopefully I'm making this in the right section.
To all coders and web masters out there, which browser do you use and recommend for developing?
I have been using chrome and was pretty satisfied with it.
Today i checked out safari on my bro's Mac and was impressed with the options there.

Please share all tips and tricks etc stuff you do with your browser and its developer tools :D
So I use Google Chrome it shows me what I need to see. I always test on multiple browsers so that what I am doing looks the same.