Best forums software for photography forum

Talk Mental Health

Smokey

Paragon
Jul 28, 2009
USA
www.revillution.net
FP$
If you're gonna focus on photography, either will work for you, I would definitely suggest getting either Invision's Gallery or Xenforo's Media Gallery addons though for photos and the like. :)

Either will suit a photography forum just fine, it comes down to price, budget & personal preference.

Will1234

New Arrival
Dec 22, 2020
FP$
If you're gonna focus on photography, either will work for you, I would definitely suggest getting either Invision's Gallery or Xenforo's Media Gallery addons though for photos and the like. :)

Either will suit a photography forum just fine, it comes down to price, budget & personal preference.

I would like to build an advanced photography forum, including reviews, showcase and other useful pages.

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
I've moved this topic to the Software Talk forum. :)

Reactions: Will1234

Will1234

New Arrival
Dec 22, 2020
FP$
I believe there is a showcase add-on for both XF and IPB. It really would come down to what you feel most comfortable with.

I've checked IPB, don't really like the look, however has more features than XF. I also seen more photography forums on XF than in IPB.

Also is worth creating a photography forum ?

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
There's all kinds of gallery add-ons for Xenforo and also many ways to use attachments including a way to keep the storage on amazon S3 with one of Chris D's addons. Forgot what it's called but a quick search of Amazon S3 attachment storage on Xenforo.com should do the trick.

Reactions: Will1234

Will1234

New Arrival
Dec 22, 2020
FP$
There's all kinds of gallery add-ons for Xenforo and also many ways to use attachments including a way to keep the storage on amazon S3 with one of Chris D's addons. Forgot what it's called but a quick search of Amazon S3 attachment storage on Xenforo.com should do the trick
XF seems to be the best than ipb. Even if ipb has more built in features. Also. Is worth opening a photo forum in 2021?

Will1234

New Arrival
Dec 22, 2020
FP$
Then yours would be the first! ;)

What photography forums have you found that you like?

I'm already a member! ;)

I found one forum which looks pretty good, very small niche. Built used xf. And style from TH.. most photography forums on xf are on default style for some reason