Talk Mental Health

Lämmchen

The Lämminator
Administrator
Feb 10, 2019
www.christianityhaven.com
FP$
What exactly do you want?

Whatever would be considered an essential thing for a forum to have or to help an Admin run the place better? We found some free things already but if there is something somewhat unique and free I'd love to hear about it.

TopSilver

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Mar 16, 2019
www.mindpiff.com
FP$
Some free add-ons I use are OzzModz Most Ever Online which is something I created myself and transferred to Ozzy to take care of, also similar threads, hot threads, Reputation System made by Xentr, amongst several others. Free add-ons are fun to go hunting for to find what can improve your site. It's a fun experience.

apathy

Reputable
Aug 1, 2020
fortreeforums.xyz
FP$
Some free add-ons I use are OzzModz Most Ever Online which is something I created myself and transferred to Ozzy to take care of, also similar threads, hot threads, Reputation System made by Xentr, amongst several others. Free add-ons are fun to go hunting for to find what can improve your site. It's a fun experience.

Nice dude I use that Most Ever Online addon on my site!

Personally I like:
Breadcrumb Essentials
User Criteria Extended
Badges
User Activity

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Did you say free? I didn't know we still had free add-ons on XenForo. Seems like even the most basic add-ons are at least $10-20 now. :p

One free add-on that I love is the s9e media sites add-on. This allows you to utilize the media BBCode for pretty much anything that you can think of, whether it's music, video, social media, etc. The developer is always on top of updates, which is something that you can appreciate.

ozzy47

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Apr 3, 2021
FP$
Sure there are free addons. I have a total of 278 XF2 addons released of which ~160 are free, quite a few of the paid ones are $10 and under.

Reactions: Lämmchen

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge
Sure there are free addons. I have a total of 278 XF2 addons released of which ~160 are free, quite a few of the paid ones are $10 and under.

278? I had no idea that you had so many. How are you able to keep all of those updated as XF rolls out software updates?

Reactions: ozzy47

ozzy47

Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Apr 3, 2021
FP$
278? I had no idea that you had so many. How are you able to keep all of those updated as XF rolls out software updates?

Most of them will just work as is, unless XF completely changes something. The others, well you just put your nose to the grindstone and fix what needs to be done.