Best Host?

DTForums

Familiar Face
Jul 2, 2020
UK
www.tapatalk.com
FP$
I need to move my mybb board to a new host as the free host I'm currently on forces an hour of shutdown a day. Plus their contracts are 3 years long for paid.

Any suggestions for a good host?

Requirements;

Preferably free with choice to upgrade cheaply.

Paid should be month by month contract, or at worst 6-12 months.

Cheap/affordable.

Easy to install mybb on.

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge
If you need a host, feel free to contact me through private message and we can talk.

I would recommend staying away from any EIG owned host.
I would also recommend @Doctor Tech 's PremiereHost as well. I have worked personally with him for quiet some time.

DTForums

Familiar Face
Jul 2, 2020
UK
www.tapatalk.com
FP$
If you need a host, feel free to contact me through private message and we can talk.

I would recommend staying away from any EIG owned host.
I would also recommend @Doctor Tech 's PremiereHost as well. I have worked personally with him for quiet some time.
What's eig?

ChrisGrigg

Administrator
Administrator
Jul 9, 2009
South Carolina
www.ushost247.com
FP$
Cookie Badge
Like Badge

Ricardorich

Familiar Face
Apr 2, 2018
FP$
I know that such companies do not belong to EIG: rockhoster.com, kvchosting.net. So not all hosts under EIG umbrella now.

RobertMiles88

New Arrival
Sep 9, 2020
FP$
I need to move my mybb board to a new host as the free host I'm currently on forces an hour of shutdown a day. Plus their contracts are 3 years long for paid.

Any suggestions for a good host?

Requirements;

Preferably free with choice to upgrade cheaply.

Paid should be month by month contract, or at worst 6-12 months.

Cheap/affordable.

Easy to install mybb on.
There are a lot of options for hosting provider. I will pick Hostgator/Namecheap/Bluehost

Divya165

Familiar Face
Sep 24, 2020
India
www.host.co.in
FP$
I Highly recommend Host.co.in for anyone looking for a stable and reliable host in India. Their support is wonderful every time I have needed help with my hosting services, they have delivered. I am pleasantly surprised by how helpful and friendly their support people are

Cumulus

Marketing Team Leader 📊
Marketing Team
Oct 8, 2020
UK
FP$
Thank You Badge

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Community Team
Package Team
Apr 17, 2016
Canada
FP$
Thank You Badge
I highly recommend whc.ca they have been absolutely amazing.

Dikopron

Familiar Face
Sep 23, 2019
FP$
There is no need to choose a host with the fastest ticket response time, but choose one who you feel you communicate well with.

Try considering Liquidweb.com , Kvchosting.net and Obhost.net web hosting providers and their affordable hosting deals.
The thing that really has impressed me is the willingness of the support staff to take the time to explain things to a newbie who asks very basic questions.

Cincorostle

Familiar Face
Sep 26, 2019
FP$
I contacted hostnamaste.com web host, told my specific needs, their IT guys helped me to customize OpenVZ VPS solution according to my needs.
Great prices and package deals, too. If you have one or two sites you may well have many years of happy service - I can honestly recommend their SSD hosting to others.

Nicholas888

Acquaintance
Feb 17, 2018
FP$
I'm currently using Shopify. It is great, especially if you choose an all-in-one solution (both hosting and web design tool). There are five Shopify plans available, so you can choose a proper one. Also, there is a free plan available for 14 days. A lot of people use it and are satisfied. It is possible to look through the shopify reviews to find out other people's experiences.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blipta