Best place for paid advertising?

daica85

Addicted
Dec 27, 2016
US
nameclerks.com
FP$
If you have limited budget, I would suggest you focus your business on Social Media, especially on Facebook Marketing. There're many ways to promote your Facebook fanpage, below some of them:

Free ways:
- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups (hosting/domain groups)
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages (hosting/domain fanpages)
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your posts
- Run a give away contest to get more fans and engagements
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.

Paid ways:
- Facebook Ads (CPC, Post engagement, Page like,...)
- Rent posts from KOLs fanpage
- Rent post from other famous fanpage in the same market.

I hope this helps.

Empire

Confederation of lords
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Free ways:
- Invite your friends to like the Fanpage
- Share your content into relevant and related groups (hosting/domain groups)
- Share your content on relevant and related Fanpages (hosting/domain fanpages)
- Add a widget about your Fanpage on your website
- Run a mini game with attractive prizes that let people like and share your posts
- Run a give away contest to get more fans and engagements
- Ask for help on other fanpage admins to share the content for you.
very good tips :) just doesn't really work unless I'm not doing it right

D

Deleted member 5665

Want to know what the best paid advertisement you can ever possibly get? Dedication, social communication and hard work. If you want to gain traffic use social networking such as Twitter, Facebook Fan Pages, etc. Communicate and socialize and actually look for people with similar interest to the topic of your site. Than share a link around and hoping some lucky individual will click the link to your site.

Advertising helps paid or not, but it is pointless if you're unwilling to communicate with people. The best way you can pay for advertisement is to do yourself a favor by going out there on other sites and communicating and socializing with other individuals and gaining favor and spark interesting discussions and leading them to your own site and gather a community than waiting for a community to come to you through paid advertisements and wasting your money for no reason.

On other hand if you have $100,000s and don't care on wasting money on spending a fortune on paid advertisements on large sites that could cost $2,000+ a month. Feel free that works to, but for us small people what I suggested above works just as well.