• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Best state in the USA?

Keranov

The Patron Saint of Vodka
Sep 15, 2016
FP$
What do you think is the best state in the USA to live in? High pay rate, cheaper prices compared to other states, etc.?

Elli

Reputable
Jan 20, 2019
ellimccale.com
FP$
California is far from the cheapest state to live in. It's definitely among the most expensive, along with New York and Hawaii.

Montana is nice because it has no sales tax, and Helena (the capital) has been attracting quite a few tech companies, which pay well.

Cammeh

Owner
Administrator
Owner
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
A lot of these states around the southern United States have a pretty low cost of living, but when you realize a number of people are working somewhere making $7.25 an hour, I guess that makes sense. If you can find a good job, I'd say Tennessee, Kentucky, Arkansas, Mississippi, etc. are all very affordable places to live. Kentucky also doesn't have sales tax on groceries (if I remember correctly), but they have a very sucky state income tax.