Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
Site Name: BF5 Forum - Battlefield V Forums
Date Opened: May 18, 2018
Review Requested (Quick/Advanced): Free Review Week Shenanigans
Notes: Fairly new Forum, but the domain is older. (Previous owner registered it on Feb 18, 2015, originally on Battlefield5Forum.com. I bought BF5Forum.com before buying Battlefield5Forum, converting mybb database into xenforo, and merging it into BF5Forum. I then learned that Battlefield 1 was the final name, decided to convert pre-existing BF5Forum into BF1Forum. Once the game outlived the purpose, I flipped the switch and merged BF1Forum into DestroyRepeat.)

This year's Battlefield title is Battlefield V after years of speculation, leaks, rumors. It all came to a circle...

Last edited:

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
accepted.png

Your Official Review is In Progress!

Thank you for requesting our services. I have tagged your thread and will finish an official review in less than 5 days. In the meantime, you will receive informal feedback from other reviewers and members at Forum Promotion. Once your official review is completed, you will be free to ask questions and receive feedback so long as your website remains open. You will also be able to request another review in thirty days after this Official Review is completed.

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
Official Review of «BF5Forum.com»
«https://www.bf5forum.com/»
by «Ajay»

Open-icon.png
First Impressions:
Site looks good on first glance. It fits the whole Battlefield 5 Niche you are looking to go for. However it does look somewhat too simple.

Good

Apps-openoffice-draw-icon.png
Design Quality:
The forum looks good, but like i said it's very simple. I think it could use some work, like add more Battlefield images to it? If that makes sense?

Good

content-tree-icon.png
Site Structure:
The structure of the site is as good as it can be. It looks very organized, and i'm able to browse the forum with ease. Everything looks nice and neat.

Excellent

New-icon.png
Originality:
The site does look very similar to some of your other sites. I think there needs to be something that separates them, even though if they all belong to the same person.

Average

Users-icon.png
Activity Level:
The site doesn't really look too active, but to be fair BF5 hasn't been released yet. (I'm kinda looking forward to it) :p

Average

The thing I liked the best: Good niche.
The thing I liked the least: The theme needs some work, it looks too simple right now.

Overall Mark:
The forum looks good, but it needs some work mainly the theme. Still not a bad start though.

Official Rating:
Star-Full-icon.png
Star-Full-icon.png
Star-Full-icon.png
Star-Full-icon.png