Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
Seriously guys, why isn't there a topic about Bird Box already? If you don't already know, Bird Box is a movie that has gone viral on the internet. It was released on Netflix a few weeks ago. It's starring Sandra Bullock, who will always be one of my favorite actors. Have you seen Bird Box yet?

If you have, what did you think of it? If you haven't, what are you waiting for?

Just about everyone has a Netflix subscription these days, so no excuses people. :p

Jon

GamingBoards.net King
Community Team
I enjoyed the movie, although I feel like they could have gone a little further with the "monsters", the best view we had of them was when the crazy man they let in put the drawn pictures onto the table before ripping off the paper taped to the windows. I feel like this movie could make for a pretty epic sequel if the concept is executed properly. :zombierawr:

Martee

Paragon
Package Team
Jul 16, 2011
Coventry, England
FP$
Seriously guys, why isn't there a topic about Bird Box already? If you don't already know, Bird Box is a movie that has gone viral on the internet. It was released on Netflix a few weeks ago. It's starring Sandra Bullock, who will always be one of my favorite actors. Have you seen Bird Box yet?

If you have, what did you think of it? If you haven't, what are you waiting for?

Just about everyone has a Netflix subscription these days, so no excuses people. :p
I aint got no netflix boi. Got it ready to watch though, looking forward to it based on what I've heard!

Cammeh

Administrator
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Cookie Badge
I aint got no netflix boi. Got it ready to watch though, looking forward to it based on what I've heard!
You're one of the few.

I will watch it soon enough when the time comes and it's washable on amazon
It's a Netflix movie, so I wouldn't think it would ever be available to stream on Amazon Prime.

Reactions: Ajay
It's a Netflix movie, so I wouldn't think it would ever be available to stream on Amazon Prime.
Mot her but it will be, seen many Netflix films that taken good six or so months to arrive on other networks. Yet again might be one of those movies that doesn't

Jerlene

The Senseless Blogger
Administrator
I used to have Netflix but canceled it years ago. I had a friend who gave me her Netflix info, so I can watch it. :p
I'm the same. I never pay for Netflix anymore. Not worth it.
I still don't understand these memes or challenges since I haven't watched the movie. Is it any good?
It's really good. You'll like it if you like movies similar to The Mist and The Fog.

Reactions: Beerus
B

Bryn

The only time I knew of the show was because of the "Birdbox Challenge", in where days ago it caused one death. That's all I can say, especially when I don't give a rat's behind about Netflix in general.

LutheranChick

New Arrival
Apr 16, 2019
FP$
Loved Bird Box. I had just stumbled across it, hadn't yet heard anything about it, other than it was good. I'll watch anything with Sandra Bullock. Loved the suspense.