Bizdustry - We Help Each Other Make Money Online

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Bizdustry is a forum where you can earn by posting replies and topics on a wide variety of business-related subjects. You can also earn money by posting in Crypto Currencies, Investing, Get Paid to Programs, Marketing, and Webmaster Related Discussions. https://bizdustry.com/

Last edited:

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
New to the site? Check out our monthly update for November.

Untitled design (1).png

Attachments

• Untitled design (1).png
    Untitled design (1).png
    69.7 KB · Views: 23

Cam!

This is Water
Administrator
May 11, 2010
Nashville, TN
www.camerontaylor.net
FP$
Pokemon Master
Like Badge
Cookie Badge

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
Great idea of a forum. Is there a reason you hide posts from guests? I see the introduction and announcements only.

We don't, please use the tabs to navigate around the board: Where it says "Home, Raise a support ticket, get paid to, business talk, etc....." I hope this clears up your question.

1604880923233.png

dojo

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2012
New York City
marketing.themedically.com
FP$
I see now, thanks for clearing it out. From an usability standpoint, I'd show all content on the index, I personally thought it's just the 2 categories. some of your visitors might also think it's an inactive forum, since you have little posts showing from the homepage and you actually have a lot more.

_B_

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Jun 15, 2020
UK
voxgrid.net
FP$
I usually don't join very specific and niche forums but, I really am interest in this area/field and it has links to what I'm currently studying and majoring at the moment. It's a very good site and a great place to learn something new to such a practical area.

Reactions: Bizdustry.com

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
I see now, thanks for clearing it out. From an usability standpoint, I'd show all content on the index, I personally thought it's just the 2 categories. some of your visitors might also think it's an inactive forum, since you have little posts showing from the homepage and you actually have a lot more.

Thank you for the honest feedback. This is a recent change which has been implemented, is there a way to make use of the Tabs but have more sections listed on the homepage? If so, what is your advice on what should be at the homepage?

dojo

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2012
New York City
FP$
I would make sure all forums show in the homepage. Usually, when someone comes on the homepage, they would look at the categories and join, if it seems interesting. Sometimes it happens because of a thread that gets their attention, sometimes the overall activity entices them to join.

I usually tell my SEO clients, when doing their audits, to try ditch the tabs system, because sometimes people just don't clikc properly. Not to mention that on mobile devices the tabs can be a pain to navigate through.

Your homepage appears to have enough words (ideally over 1K), but the H2s corresponding to the other tabs don't show properly. You can install SEO MINION, it's a chrome plugin and look at your home page with it. It shows a lot of interesting data and it helps you with further optimization.

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
I would make sure all forums show in the homepage. Usually, when someone comes on the homepage, they would look at the categories and join, if it seems interesting. Sometimes it happens because of a thread that gets their attention, sometimes the overall activity entices them to join.

I usually tell my SEO clients, when doing their audits, to try ditch the tabs system, because sometimes people just don't clikc properly. Not to mention that on mobile devices the tabs can be a pain to navigate through.

Your homepage appears to have enough words (ideally over 1K), but the H2s corresponding to the other tabs don't show properly. You can install SEO MINION, it's a chrome plugin and look at your home page with it. It shows a lot of interesting data and it helps you with further optimization.

Thank you for your further feedback. I've redesigned the forum home page. What significance does H2 have on SEO and my ranking in Google? So, the forum tab plugin should be abolished to help with my keyword ranking in major search engines? Is there anyway that I can integrate this to make it SEO friendly? How is my site ranking anyway?

Let me know what you think of the new homepage too. Thank you!

1604957936735.png

dojo

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2012
New York City
FP$
WAY BETTER!

if you don't mind a "competing" forum, I'll join in myself :)

It's fuller, it looks more appealing. H1, H2 and H3 tags are HUGE for SEO. The more content you can show to good ole' google, the better it is.

Here is what I get on Ahrefs about your forum. It's OK for starters actually. Not bad :)

Attachments

• bizdustry.png
    bizdustry.png
    243.5 KB · Views: 26

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
WAY BETTER!

if you don't mind a "competing" forum, I'll join in myself :)

It's fuller, it looks more appealing. H1, H2 and H3 tags are HUGE for SEO. The more content you can show to good ole' google, the better it is.

Here is what I get on Ahrefs about your forum. It's OK for starters actually. Not bad :)

Thank you for the feedback. We are already at #1 for the search term "bizdustry" but I'm wanting to be at least in the top 3 for the terms "get paid to forum" and "business forum" sooner rather than later.

Can I still keep the tab modification because of the changes I made to the nodes in the admin panel? for the SEO?

dojo

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Feb 10, 2012
New York City
FP$
The keywor bizdustry has no searches, so try to focus on keywords that get you more traffic.

Here is a link to a case study I wrote https://themedically.com/healthcare-seo-case-study/

It deals with the initial work I put into a new website. Read the part about the keyword research and what matters when choosing a good keyword. It's a truckload of reading, but it should show you some pointers you can apply.

• Love
Reactions: Bizdustry.com

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
The keywor bizdustry has no searches, so try to focus on keywords that get you more traffic.

Here is a link to a case study I wrote https://themedically.com/healthcare-seo-case-study/

It deals with the initial work I put into a new website. Read the part about the keyword research and what matters when choosing a good keyword. It's a truckload of reading, but it should show you some pointers you can apply.

I've updated my site's metadata so hopefully, this will help with some of the keywords in mind. Thanks again, for your help & advice.
Untitled.png