BlackOps4Forums.com Review

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$

Your Official Review is In Progress!

Thank you for requesting our services. I have tagged your thread and will finish an official review in less than 5 days. In the meantime, you will receive informal feedback from other reviewers and members at Forum Promotion. Once your official review is completed, you will be free to ask questions and receive feedback so long as your website remains open. You will also be able to request another review in thirty days after this Official Review is completed.

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
Official Review of «BlackOps4Forums.com»
«https://www.blackops4forums.com/»
by «Ajay»

First Impressions:
Site really fits the theme of the forum, which is Black Ops 4. As a pretty big CoD Fan myself, I can see myself joining this site and being active on it because it appeals to my interest in the topic.

Excellent

Design Quality:
The forum looks good, however I think there is still some room for improvement. Some of the icons look a bit low on quality, and can definitely by spruced up a bit. The logo needs some work to fit in with the rest of the site. It stands out a bit too much.. if that makes sense? :p The colors don't go great together, but this can be easily fixed in my opinion. Try to make it more unique.

Good

Site Structure:
The structure of the site is as good as it can be. Everything is easy to find, it's easy to navigate, and it still looks like it covers all the major topics regarding Black Ops 4 while still looking nice and simple. Some people could say that it's too simple, but i wouldn't say that. It's easy enough to look at, and still maintains the main topics.

Excellent

Originality:
The site looks pretty original, but at the same time there's only so much that can be done with a site of this niche. Most gaming forums have a similar dark look to them, so you might want to do something that would make it more unique. Do you guys play together as a group or party? That'd be an awesome idea to incorporate into the forum if you haven't done so already.

Average

Activity Level:
As a relatively new site, this is where most new sites have issues. The activity isn't that great yet, but I think this also will improve, since Black Ops 4 hasn't really been out that long, and that's where your users would come from, people interested in the game.

Average

The thing I liked the best: The topic, the organization of the sub-forums.
The thing I liked the least: The look seems a bit too generic.

Overall Mark:
Overall, your forum still looks great and is off to a good start so far! I do think with time, this forum will be successful.

Official Rating:

Reactions: Cammeh
The forum looks good, however I think there is still some room for improvement. Some of the icons look a bit low on quality, and can definitely by spruced up a bit. The logo needs some work to fit in with the rest of the site. It stands out a bit too much.. if that makes sense? :p The colors don't go great together, but this can be easily fixed in my opinion. Try to make it more unique.
To be fair, this was the previous site design before I bought it and converted it to xenForo. So, I was trying to mimic the old site's design as much as possible.
Do you guys play together as a group or party? That'd be an awesome idea to incorporate into the forum if you haven't done so already.
This is what the "Black Ops 4 Clans" is for.
As a relatively new site, this is where most new sites have issues. The activity isn't that great yet, but I think this also will improve, since Black Ops 4 hasn't really been out that long, and that's where your users would come from, people interested in the game.
This is currently being "fixed" with traffic. Over the weekend, I've seen nothing but new posts. Just today, more and more posts were made. I see this continuing throughout November and December.

That being said, thanks for taking the time to look at my site, and the kind comments! :)

Reactions: Ajay

Ajay

I'm The Captain Now
Feb 23, 2011
FP$
To be fair, this was the previous site design before I bought it and converted it to xenForo. So, I was trying to mimic the old site's design as much as possible.
Do you guys play together as a group or party? That'd be an awesome idea to incorporate into the forum if you haven't done so already.
This is what the "Black Ops 4 Clans" is for.
This is currently being "fixed" with traffic. Over the weekend, I've seen nothing but new posts. Just today, more and more posts were made. I see this continuing throughout November and December.

That being said, thanks for taking the time to look at my site, and the kind comments! :)

No problem, apologies for the delay on the other reviews. They will all be completed within 24 hours. :)