• Guest, we are pleased to inform you that Forum Promotion has been integrated with Discord. This means no matter where you are you can always stay connected to Forum Promotion. You can connect your Discord account to Forum Promotion by going to you account connected-accounts or by Clicking here. Once your account is connected and if you are part of the FP's Discord, you will automatically be given a role "Approved Users". And when ever a thread/post is created a notication will be posted in #new-threads and #new-posts.

Bohemian Rhapsody (film) What do you think it?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32117
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Deleted member 32117

So I have recently watched Bohemian Rhapsody its a movie based on the legendary QUEEN band based in London UK it main focus was Freddie Mercury Rami who plays him did a great job on role his acting was great same goes to ever other cast member in the movie. Did you watch the movie what do you think I would rate it 10/10

Reactions: Jason76

Jason76

Package Team Member
Package Team
Nov 27, 2016
USA
jasonyankee.info
FP$
So I have recently watched Bohemian Rhapsody its a movie based on the legendary QUEEN band based in London UK it main focus was Freddie Mercury Rami who plays him did a great job on role his acting was great same goes to ever other cast member in the movie. Did you watch the movie what do you think I would rate it 10/10
I was kind of tempted to go see that - as I was browsing at the movie theater last night. Anyway, I'm more interested now that you've reviewed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 person

Alexandoy

Familiar Face
Dec 15, 2018
FP$
I am not fond of musical but when I learned that it was a bio film of Freddie Mercury I got interested. To be honest I thought Freddie Mercury was the vocalist of another band. It was really a surprise for me that the Queen was the performer of We are the Champions and some other songs. I only got to know it when I saw the movie. Bohemian Rhapsody is a great movie with a touching story.

Reactions: Jason76

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Very good movie. Seen it on the very first day as it got released and wasn't as packed as I thought it would be. The acting was good and even though it wasn't my kind of movie and liked it. I went with others and had no choice but to go so....

Empire

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Jul 16, 2015
United Kingdom
www.baysidegamers.com
FP$
Before I decided to see this, I asked myself; will this movie be able to tell its story between real life and fantasy?
I seen it and they have done an very good job at doing it