Brave Browser - Do you use it?

Bizdustry.com

Madly Diligent
Nov 7, 2014
FP$
Cookie Badge
I made a video reviewing the Brave Browser. In short, it's a browser that blocks all advertising and you also earn BAT (Crypto) from surfing the web! It's available pretty much on every platform, whether you're a desktop or phone user.

Talk Mental Health

TCN Prime

New Arrival
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
I tend to switch browsers monthly, just to see how they are in a daily routine setting. Brave is pretty good in the fact of its adblocker being built in. For earning crypto I just have any of it earned go back in the sites I typically visit since you're only getting maybe $5-$6 a month at most.

Reactions: Smokey

Terminated

Hasta La Vista, Baby
Mar 10, 2021
FP$
I've never heard of it. But after watching the ad. I definitely want to try it out. It sounds like it'd save me a lot of time from having to load half a dozen ad blocking extensions on Opera. I think if I like it better. I'll probably use it as my primary browser. 👍

Carlos X

Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
I use Brave. Love it. However two things: 1) The underlying code is based on Chrome. 2) Its made by the same exact team that originally created Firefox.

Mozilla and the Firefox family has been sold to George Soros. It went completely woke.
I tried it, I've found Microsoft Edge's new browser to work the best for me.
Just REMEMBER... Its Microsoft. I wouldn't touch anything Microsoft unless it's Windows or the "Office" products.

• Agree
Reactions: ZandraJoi

Smokey

Paragon
Jul 28, 2009
USA
www.revillution.net
FP$
I use Brave. Love it. However two things: 1) The underlying code is based on Chrome. 2) Its made by the same exact team that originally created Firefox.

Mozilla and the Firefox family has been sold to George Soros. It went completely woke.

Just REMEMBER... Its Microsoft. I wouldn't touch anything Microsoft unless it's Windows or the "Office" products.
Yeah, but you still use Windows and Office, yet won't use the browser bundled with Windows? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense IMO. IF you're worried about them selling your data, you should probably stop using Windows entirely. :p

Carlos X

Addicted
Feb 28, 2013
California
www.carlosx360.com
FP$
Yeah, but you still use Windows and Office, yet won't use the browser bundled with Windows? Doesn't make a whole lot of sense IMO. IF you're worried about them selling your data, you should probably stop using Windows entirely. :p
It's like you forgot "Internet Explorer." C'mon, now.

Common sense. Sigh. Whatever, do what you want.