Breast Cancer Research Foundation
This is a late topic, but it is now October, and it is time to select another charity. Instead of going through nominations and voting this time, I've gone ahead and selected an excellent charity that is dedicated to finding the cure for Breast Cancer. As you may know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. With that being said, the Breast Cancer Research Foundation is our featured charity for October 2018.The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is a nonprofit organization committed to achieving prevention and a cure for breast cancer. We provide critical funding for cancer research worldwide to fuel advances in tumor biology, genetics, prevention, treatment, metastasis and survivorship.
How does it work?
- 1,000 FP$ = $2 donation to this very important cause. You can donate as much as you like. Just keep it in increments of 1,000 FP$.
- Send all of your FP$ donations to @Cameron.
- Donations will be accepted for this particular charity all throughout the rest of this month, with October 31st being the final day that we will accept FP$ donations for this cause.
- At the end of the month, I will go through and total all of the FP$ donations that are made, and a lump sum of these donations will be sent to this charity on November 1st.
- We will have a sticky topic where we record all of the different FP$ donations that take place, and proof of payment to this fantastic charity will be shared as well. This allows us to keep track of the change FP is making around the world with this offer.