Broken bones

Joshua Farrell

Forum Stock Market General Manager
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Any of you have broken a bone before? Just got my second break, and I spent an hour and a half in the ER tonight. Broke my left wrist in a spot that was apparently a good spot to break, because of it not affecting other bones in the hand.

• Sad
Reactions: MeganChan

Joshua Farrell

Forum Stock Market General Manager
Nov 9, 2009
forumpromotion.net
FP$
Red Diamond
Like Badge
Well, I guess no one broke a bone before then, since no one even replied to say that they were sorry to hear about my broken wrist?

Well, to update, I just got the cast, and now I can use my fingers a little more than the stint that I was using.

Gh0st4unt3r

Up-and-Coming Sensation
Sep 21, 2016
stormdevelopers.com
FP$
Ouch i hope you are ok and recovering well.

I have been very lucky in my 30 odd years on this planet not to break a bone but i have been injured quite a lot even when i came of my motorbike i was very lucky to not break a bone, with the ambulance crew and doctors saying i am lucky i survived the impact, back then i was 16-17 being young may have helped.

Reactions: MeganChan

MeganChan

Ferret Queen
Jul 20, 2015
caludin.com
FP$
Ouch i hope you are ok and recovering well.

I have been very lucky in my 30 odd years on this planet not to break a bone but i have been injured quite a lot even when i came of my motorbike i was very lucky to not break a bone, with the ambulance crew and doctors saying i am lucky i survived the impact, back then i was 16-17 being young may have helped.
I do a lot of stuff to myself too. XD I've gotten very clumsy!

Reactions: Gh0st4unt3r

Lämmchen

Paragon
Community Team
Maybe 15 years ago or so I fell down the basement steps and broke my wrist. It could have been worse from the hard fall but still it was an inconvenience. I found out that they don't do the casting at the ER...they just take X-rays and pad it and don't even give pain pills. I had to make an appointment with an orthopedic doctor to have the casting done and it wasn't even the doctor who applied the cast! But the guy who did it did an amazing job and I have no issues now at all with my wrist.

The worst part about it all was having the cast removed and feeling the pain from lack of strength. My doctor didn't require physical therapy for me but said just use it and it will work itself out.