Status
Not open for further replies.

tdbnz

Resident
FP$
Hi

This morning on forum promotion

I have experienced some issues

I visited site on mobile & via mobile version app(chrome)

I tried to reply to some posts it wouldn't work I got kicked out browser randomly closed, also tried posting this topic it happend just have to keep going back in

I done the normal clear cookies 🥠 / site data too that didn't solve

I not sure what happening but it jumping around but browser been forced shut multiple times when doing tasks on forum today

Any one else today been having issues 🤔?

Click the link to see example - > Video of bug

Thomas

Last edited:

tdbnz

Resident
FP$
I been on FP early hours in my time zone and working fine, I'm on now and all working fine. Been working most of the day for me. unless it just happen in the last 4 hours since I was last online

Werid it still happening it just told me to accept cookies on site but can't see any accept button
Still occuring for me, couldn't reply here so forced desktop mode and works

Here is screenshot of error I get at times on mobile
Screenshot_20210814_111654.jpg

I tried clearing cache no luck but desktop view on mobile works werid as

Thomas

Cumulus

Paragon
Marketing Team
Hi

This morning on forum promotion

I have experienced some issues

I visited site on mobile & via mobile version app(chrome)

I tried to reply to some posts it wouldn't work I got kicked out browser randomly closed, also tried posting this topic it happend just have to keep going back in

I done the normal clear cookies 🥠 / site data too that didn't solve

I not sure what happening but it jumping around but browser been forced shut multiple times when doing tasks on forum today

Any one else today been having issues 🤔?

Click the link to see example - > Video of bug

Thomas
Thanks for reporting this!

Have you tried to use an alternative browser or an Incognito window to see if it is might be a cookie/cache error? All is fine my end and I use Chrome

tdbnz

Resident
FP$
Thanks for reporting this!

Have you tried to use an alternative browser or an Incognito window to see if it is might be a cookie/cache error? All is fine my end and I use Chrome

Hi

Thank you so much for reply

I have tested in chrome indigo (andorid) same issue is occurring

Ran site on Firefox (android) and site working no issues of it kicking out

I am unsure why chrome is playing up for me at the moment on mobile but at least we know know it not forum it a browser issue

May be a update or a plugin issue affecting browser who knows?

If any one else experiencing this issue let us know in this thread

Thomas

Ashley

Paragon
I been on FP early hours in my time zone and working fine, I'm on now and all working fine. Been working most of the day for me. unless it just happen in the last 4 hours since I was last online

I've been on this site during early morning hours as well (although not lately, unless I can't sleep or something lol, I'm more likely to lurk than post during those times) but I have had no browser issues at all. What browser are you using currently tdbnz? Maybe try another browser and see if it still happens? I have to accept cookies on most forums I visit, including my site, and I've never had issues

tdbnz

Resident
FP$
I've been on this site during early morning hours as well (although not lately, unless I can't sleep or something lol, I'm more likely to lurk than post during those times) but I have had no browser issues at all. What browser are you using currently tdbnz? Maybe try another browser and see if it still happens? I have to accept cookies on most forums I visit, including my site, and I've never had issues
was chrome (android) that I am having issues with

as I mentioned above I tried indigo on chrome no luck

Tried Firefox and works good the site no issue

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Hey there,

Could you confirm that both your OS and browser are up to date?

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Hey there,

Could you confirm that both your OS and browser are up to date?
@tdbnz without any information, I will not be able to investigate the matter.

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
The OS & Browser is up to date on android
Hello.

My apologies for the delay in my response, I was on a tiny vacation.

Are you still experiencing this issue? And have you accepted the use of cookies on Forum Promotion?

tdbnz

Resident
FP$
Hello.

My apologies for the delay in my response, I was on a tiny vacation.

Are you still experiencing this issue? And have you accepted the use of cookies on Forum Promotion?
Hi

Tried again clearing cache on chrome mobile went on site saw cookie message accepted logged in then entered 2fa.

Went to this post and others and it would not work kicked me even the app it installed on phone the chrome version does the same?

I can send a video of what I doing eg me clearing cache to logging in to site etc

I currently typing this message via Firefox on mobile

The chrome is update on my haweui p20 Pro phone

Thomas

tdbnz

Resident
FP$
Hi @Malcolm

I uninstalled all chrome updates on my android phone (as my phone you can't uninstall chrome as it default app)

Tested FP it worked well when updates were removed since updating chrome with latest updates the bug occurred again on phone.

This is very weird to me it chrome problem rather then FP

I just annoyed lol I tried everything no solution but I know the factory old version worked but re updating it gave me this bug again on chrome andorid

Last edited:

Malcolm

Technical Administrator
Administrator
Hi @tdbnz,

Thank you for the information. So this leaning towards more of a local issue, however could you try following the instructions in this help doc about fixing chromes crash issues which can be found by clicking here.

Let me know how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.